Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

It's ridiculous how many of you are being cunts for absolutely no reason.

For fuck's sake, you all got at Joonas, and rightly so, for being ungrateful to Celeb translating, yet you all do the exact same to Joonas for putting effort to look into things.

Why CAN'T it be the murder tent? The cloak is the same colour, is stained with blood and is shredded - a normal cloak would've been made neater, right?

I don't understand this at all - you're all hypocrites for this. You're simply disregarding what he's saying and not even considering it, and you can't deny that, seeing as everything actually matches up really well and only an utter retard would fail to see the ties between the art and the tent.

The shoe idea is a little farfetched, but still possible. I mean, why would the artist be like "LOL AN I'LL PUT A SHOE HERE DURR"?

This whole thing might NOT be the case, sure, but when there's evidence, and we have no definite answer, why the fuck not consider it?

No you're not, and I still don't see what's wrong about Joonas bringing up points that may be true or may turn out to be bullshit, but at least are something to talk about the new albums until we get better news. What should we do then, just sit and wait and not talk anything? Those who don't like Joonas, the ignore list is there for something, otherwise don't jump at him when he comes up with a crazy idea, that's his thing and sometimes it provides a healthy and lengthy topic of discussion.

Exactly.

Yes! Take the time to get a life, have fun... know in your mind it's gonna be out in March and DON'T FIXATE ON IT. If you really think talking speculative bullshit is ok because it gives you something to do is productive then you are really further gone than I thought.

Lol, do you really think telling him to not think about the new album is going to work? Also, why shouldn't he speculate? It's not necessarily bullshit - that's just your opinion. I personally think he could be on to something.

As for the whole song length thing, I agree that Northpole Throwdown sounds like a short song, but then again IT'S SO RETARDED TO LOOK INTO THINGS. Of course, judging a song's length by it's name makes more sense than tying a CHILDREN OF BODOM ALBUM COVER to THE MURDER AT LAKE BODOM.

No you're not, and I still don't see what's wrong about Joonas bringing up points that may be true or may turn out to be bullshit, but at least are something to talk about the new albums until we get better news. What should we do then, just sit and wait and not talk anything? Those who don't like Joonas, the ignore list is there for something, otherwise don't jump at him when he comes up with a crazy idea, that's his thing and sometimes it provides a healthy and lengthy topic of discussion.
So you mean people should just start making up their own theories and speculate to have something to talk about? You know it's silent cause there is nothing to talk about at the moment, why do you feel the need that it can't be silent for a couple of days?
I gotta agree with Johnas, what else shall we talk about? It's a discussion forum, it's always better to see some posts going here rather than nothing going on. "BUT OH MAH GAWD IT'S CONSPIRACY!" krofius, you are known for having 0 credibility :lol: so please stfu :lol:
Reading comprehension, how does it work?

I am really hoping the new cd will be around 60 mins or so. All they really need to do is let Roope have 1 solo per song and the cd would be longer and good. I would rather them not make them longer just for the sake of being longer as when bands do that the songs seems to sound to monotonous.

Would be so cool to hear Alexi solo, then Janne, then Roope, then maybe a Roope-Alexi-Janne guitar/keys guitar solo.

I am really hoping the new cd will be around IN 60 mins or so. ;)

Would be so cool to hear Alexi solo, then Janne, then Roope, then maybe a Roope-Alexi-Janne guitar/keys guitar solo.

And I totally agree on the solo stuff, specially hoping for some more Alexi/Janne (FTR) stuff on this release :D

I am really hoping the new cd will be around 60 mins or so. All they really need to do is let Roope have 1 solo per song and the cd would be longer and good. I would rather them not make them longer just for the sake of being longer as when bands do that the songs seems to sound to monotonous.

Yes and than a Roope-Alexi-Janne-Jaska-Henkka guitar/keys/guitar/drum/bass solo

we don't care about speeling or credibility or whatever.. it's a forum and everyone has their opinion. If you disagree what a person said, say why but don't start some bullshit.

Like i said -_- " We don't care "

More like you don't care ;) I find wrong spelling very annoying. Though it's obvious that many people are simply not so fluent in English, and that doesn't annoy me that much, but what makes me puke on my keyboard is when people use abbreviations like "u", put "lol" or "..." after the end of every sentence, don't use punctuation etc. I don't even read such text.