Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I'd like to know why he declined. COB rhythms aren't that hard to play, they could've chosen songs with not difficult 2nd guitar sections. Touring must be harsh or else these guys don't exactly love the music.

Whatever was the reason i'm happy.

When it comes to music and charts, numbers are always lying. The charts are made by the music industry to get people to buy the stuff that they want them to buy. It works, like you see.

Whatever was the reason i'm happy.

I know sometimes when a band role or a movie role is offered to a guy and he "refuses" to accept it, it's just an agreement to not ruin his reputation, when in reality he just wasn't good enough and they found someone better.

from Griffin's biog: (http://www.spiritual-beast.com/griffin/index_eng.html)

The band started writing new materials in the late 2002. In the meantime, they decided to end their relationship with Season of Mist and signed a one-album deal with the Norwegian label FaceFront in the beginning of 2003. They enter the Skansen studio in the summer of 2003 and started recording the new album. Children Of Bodom frontman Alexi Laiho not only produced the album, but also provided some guest appearances on both vocals and guitars. This happened because of the years of friendship between Laiho and GRIFFIN guitarist Kai Nergaard, and in fact Laiho offered Nergaard the position of his guitar partner in Children Of Bodom, who had just lost the guitar player! After much thought, he decided to turn the offer down to pursue his ambitions to succeed with GRIFFIN.

After much thought, he decided to turn the offer down to pursue his ambitions to succeed with GRIFFIN.

This... I won't buy. No matter how romantic an excuse it sounds, it sounds out of logic. Never even heard of the band. I bet he'd regret it now. But who knows what's behind these things.

Not a single track of a band called Griffin in Youtube. That really says all.

I'd like to know why he declined. COB rhythms aren't that hard to play, they could've chosen songs with not difficult 2nd guitar sections. Touring must be harsh or else these guys don't exactly love the music.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/children-bodom/102159-studioreport-featuring-alexi.html

gryphon said:
Well, I was supposed to go to Finland with him and rehearse with the band, but I cancelled in the last minute. I didn't feel skilled enough, and when I saw what you guys wrote in here after Ale left, I totally freaked out.

gryphon said:
I know it would have been great, but I don't have enough confidence in my playing, and besides it's all the other stuff as you mentioned: living in Norway, having 2 kids, steady job, and living like that would eventually kill me. I would have tried it all. Alexi wanted me in the band because we get along very well and I'm good at being drunk and stupid. I'm a decent guitarplayer when I play stuff I've made myself, but I had serious problems with some of the songs like "You're better off dead".

That really made my day. :D
He actually made two hundred posts here. I can imagine two things, jealousy and pressure...
I've noticed the rhythm guitar stuff got more difficult to play somehow.

"Blooddrunk", the new album from Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM, sold 19,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 22 on The Billboard 200 chart. This is roughly four times the opening tally of its predecessor, "Are You Dead Yet?", which premiered with 5,000 units back in October 2005 to land at No. 195."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=95489

Have you noticed that in the ETID video nobody gave a shit about audio and video syncronisation? For example Alexander seems to play some a or e chords during the end of the second harmony part, Alexis plays some random notes during the solo but not the solo and so on... wrong topic but I felt like to post something.

edit: same thing in the trashed video :D

Have you noticed that in the ETID video nobody gave a shit about audio and video syncronisation? For example Alexander seems to play some a or e chords during the end of the second harmony part, Alexis plays some random notes during the solo but not the solo and so on... wrong topic but I felt like to post something.

edit: same thing in the trashed video :D

yeah I hate when people who make those videos are too stupid to sync up the sound, or maybe they think its the best shot or whatever. Nothing is worse then Norther's Mirror of Madness or Chris Brodericks solo in the Headcrusher video.

Just saw in facbook !
Some wall post : (by a teenage!-seems like)
GONNA GET THE NEW ALBUM ON SUNDAY FROM A SPECIAL FRIEND WHO HAS IT!!! YEAH THATS RIGHT GONNA BE LISTENING TO RELENTLESS RECKLESS FOREVER!!!!
Wont publish name for the privacy of this person :)

Just saw in facbook !
Some wall post : (by a teenage!-seems like)

Wont publish name for the privacy of this person :)
Doesn't have to be a teen, can be a big fan who's very excited, like all of us. Who wouldn't be fucking insanely excited if they were to get RRF on SUNDAY? :p But since you saw the person posting that, I guess you know it's a teen :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE BTW
:Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev:

"GONNA GET THE NEW ALBUM ON SUNDAY FROM A SPECIAL FRIEND WHO HAS IT!!! YEAH THATS RIGHT GONNA BE LISTENING TO RELENTLESS RECKLESS FOREVER!!!! "

Hahaha teen fag you don't deserve to listen to shit.

"GONNA GET THE NEW ALBUM ON SUNDAY FROM A SPECIAL FRIEND WHO HAS IT!!! YEAH THATS RIGHT GONNA BE LISTENING TO RELENTLESS RECKLESS FOREVER!!!! "

Hahaha teen fag you don't deserve to listen to shit.

jealous?

I mean, if it's true so be it. It might even lead to a nice review.
If it's not true, there is nothing to say about it so it's just a useless attention whore.