Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Wasn't Blooddrunk radio single (with Looking Out My Back Door on finnish radio) the first single off Blooddrunk? I think so. Besides Tie My Rope Early version on the Bam Margera thingie on September 2007.

Yeah I remember this, there was a semi crappy radio rip that was out very early and then the actual single in good quality came out later. banned from heaven was a couple months before but definitely farrr after the first blooddrunk thing.

Either way I don't get why you guys ever expected it to be out today, they said after the new year not january 1st. At least take solace in knowing that it's very close as well as cobtv part 4 and when it all does hit you you'll have a ton of new stuff to be into. I'm looking forward to the album more than the single, those radio rips never are good quality and when I first hear it I want to hear the real quality and full experience.

Maybe they want the release to be close to the tour. And maybe the artwork for this single will just be a clip from the video. It's not like it's the best track of the album this time.

When has it been? Why would you give up the best track as the single? Nah, I don't think the artwork would actually be just a screenshot of the video, I reckon they'll do something. I mean, only thing like that we've seen was the back art of the Hellhounds EP that had Alexi during the Astoria gig of which the EP had 3 tracks, but front/real artwork was not that, was a designed cover.

Maybe they want the release to be close to the tour. And maybe the artwork for this single will just be a clip from the video. It's not like it's the best track of the album this time.

And how would you know? -_- The only songs anyone's heard are twenty seconds of WIWI and forty seconds of Shovel Knockout. If by some magical means you got a hold of the rest of the album and are therefore able to judge, by all means, share with the rest of us.

another guy on facebook said:

Happy new year!!
I listened "WAS IT WORTH IT?" by Power Rock Today. It's HEEELLLYYYEEEAAAHHHH!!! :D i can't wait NEW ALBUM !!

Well all I know is if I had the fortune of listening to COB records before release I wouldn't fuck it up by going to COB's facebook and write some uncontrolled outburst of emotions with capslock like some 12 year old. Power Rock Today is a Japanese radio show. I guess it's perfectly possible they throwed it in Japan without warning; the language barrier is so immense it's difficult for us to search information even with automatic translation.

Is anyone even looking for that rip? I'm not into that stuff.

I tried. But it's really hard because:
1. It might not have been ripped, just broadcasted. So there is nothing out there.
2. It's Japanese
3. Japanese sites make zero sense.
4. Google isn't good enough for Japanese sites.

But look at it this way:
If that guy is telling the truth and it has indeed aired in Japan, there is a big chance that it will air in America or Europe within a couple of days. Since there is no reason to keep it exclusive to Japan for any period of time.

I hope it airs this week then. I searched the net dry for that rip and I came up with absolutely jack. If it really did air, I'm sure at least acouple English speaking people would eventually hear it and put something on the net. I hope that dude was telling the truth.

They aired an early version of Tie My Rope on some FInnish radio station waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before anything came out iirc and didn't release shit elsewhere. But in that case, people tuned into the station online and made copies.

Fucking retard Japanese sites, been looking for 30min now, there is no existing web radio player or some shit where you can check what has been played earlier or anything... sigh.

Fucking retard Japanese sites, been looking for 30min now, there is no existing web radio player or some shit where you can check what has been played earlier or anything... sigh.

I second that. The navigation on that site is absolutely useless, and the site itself seems to have been constructed by a 5-year-old. Then there is apparently some directory of...songs, that have been played from 2000 to like 2005 (But not any further?). Which, also makes no sense, beings that there is only like 20 in each year. That whole website is just absolutely baffling. :yuk:

I call lies on anyone who's said they've heard anything other than those at listening parties