Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

yeah where is that single! sorry to those seeing this post in hopes its the single haha

They only said early next year or something. Never that it has to be January 1st. Just wait and before you know it, the single itself will be released on February 7th.

No-one listens to rock radio channels on new year's eve so that would've been a bad deal.

We did :)

But since there's a huge difference between decent background music while having a party and actual listening, I agree with you. I wouldn't have even noticed if they had played it :lol:

Like Kilon said, it wasn't announced that it would start to be aired immediately when the year shifted. They said after the new year, which can mean days from now.

So when i think about it this boy isnt the only person who gets the new album in Sunday\this week right ?
i think leaks gonna show up anytime soon ,anyways im gonna be loyal and wait till WIWI airs Legally

I'm not expecting anything for many weeks, plus I've understood there will be no leaks this time as the CD has only been sent to extremely trusty people - unless they only held one or two listening sessions and never sent one promo to anyone. And that boy was just trolling. A lot of people like to lie to make others envy them or think they're somehow more important. I can't believe the album release is only some 9 weeks away, that's nothing. Soon all the "hiding and secrecy" can stop. :heh:

So when i think about it this boy isnt the only person who gets the new album in Sundaythis week right ?
i think leaks gonna show up anytime soon ,anyways im gonna be loyal and wait till WIWI airs Legally
A leak soon? You're very very wrong. Don't think there will be one at all, if anything just a few days or a week prior to release date.

What's starting to seem weird is no news on the single and release and pre-order and all. Because I'm guessing the February 7th WIWI release is the hard-version (CD) of the single, and one would expect the cover of it and the final tracklist (which b-side it carries) when the release is just a month away. Yet there are no news on it, no pre-order info and no COBOT4, basically nothing. I don't know what's going on this time.

What's starting to seem weird is no news on the single and release and pre-order and all. Because I'm guessing the February 7th WIWI release is the hard-version (CD) of the single, and one would expect the cover of it and the final tracklist (which b-side it carries) when the release is just a month away. Yet there are no news on it, no pre-order info and no COBOT4, basically nothing. I don't know what's going on this time.

Uh, it's a holiday. The label execs, employees and the band themselves are having fun and spending time with family, etc... this is probably the last thing on their minds. Take a hint.

Just relax... something will come soon. For someone that says he's such a big COB fan, you shouldn't be surprised at the lack of news coming out... COB has never been a band that gives constant info to the fans. The CD comes out in March, they just finished a huge worldwide tour and they're gearing up for another one. A lot of shit is going on. The label has somehow managed to make money without your guidance in the past, so just trust them to do what is in their best interest...

Sure, but iirc with Blooddrunk the flood of news was way bigger, not only with SOB's section on the new album which we can't expect now that it's down, but from the band themselves. I recall news coming much earlier, and I'm pretty sure preorders started earlier. E.g., Blooddrunk radio single and the video itself I think were out already in December 2007 and the album was released in April 2008.

Labels postpone releases for long since the albums are fully recorded and mastered for promoting reasons, but there's not been really much promoting for this album. Sure thing Christmas have something to do with it, but Christmas were in the middle last time too, that's why I'm saying.

God, I'm so excited for the new song. I know I probably won't like it too much, I'm still looking forward to it :D

We should get COBTV 4 soon, hopefully. Probably looking forward to that more than the actual track, lol.

Sure, but iirc with Blooddrunk the flood of news was way bigger, not only with SOB's section on the new album which we can't expect now that it's down, but from the band themselves. I recall news coming much earlier, and I'm pretty sure preorders started earlier. E.g., Blooddrunk radio single and the video itself I think were out already in December 2007 and the album was released in April 2008.

Labels postpone releases for long since the albums are fully recorded and mastered for promoting reasons, but there's not been really much promoting for this album. Sure thing Christmas have something to do with it, but Christmas were in the middle last time too, that's why I'm saying.
Nah, not that early. Banned From Heaven came before Blooddrunk and BFH came January 20~, approximately 2 and a half month before release.

Wasn't Blooddrunk radio single (with Looking Out My Back Door on finnish radio) the first single off Blooddrunk? I think so. Besides Tie My Rope Early version on the Bam Margera thingie on September 2007.