Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Why are you guys expecting sort of a whole new version of WIWI? It ain't getting any better than that no matter how you wish.

wow... shut the fuck up you have no clue about that business and should stay away from it like charli should stay away from plugins. you're not that ultimate alternative guy who is superior because he sees the "beauty" of music and the "ugliness" of radio songs. make up bodom stories but dont start to talk about your view of the music industry. Please.

Why? I know annoying songs that are left playing in your head like a curse become hits in radio. Plus they have to play them again and again and again which is creepy. I totally fail to understand why it's illegal to hit a guy in the head with an axe yet you're allowed to play Lady Gaga and the new Nightwish so much even a guy who fucking hates it has to hear it 200 times every week in public places.

Why? I know annoying songs that are left playing in your head like a curse become hits in radio. Plus they have to play them again and again and again which is creepy. I totally fail to understand why it's illegal to hit a guy in the head with an axe yet you're allowed to play Lady Gaga and the new Nightwish so much even a guy who fucking hates it has to hear it 200 times every week in public places.

.... because not everybody hates that kind of music but almost anybody likes to have the head fucked up by a axe? Are you really thinking that way? Great scott...thats heavy.
You DO know that there are some people who dont like bodom and would feel annoyed by them,right? Opinions man, a world based on your imaginations of forests and bodoms your see when you listen to that band would be horrible, but thats just my opinion this time..

That was a joke but its interesting that you see a dick in that sandworm, pretty interesting :lol:

May I bring it to your attention that you have the word "WANK" in giant letters right above it.

If that's not suggestive then I don't know what is :D

getting easily offended these days? And there is not ''the radio'' nowadays, there isnt just one station.

Did I sound offended to you? :guh: I'm not that easily offended, you know.

Anyway, fair enough, it's "radio" in general, not "the radio". The only stations with anything decent on, however, are the classical music ones. At least here in the US, anyway.

you got some shitty german lyrics in your sig.. u being hitla? and a satisfied woman...never saw that in real life?

Lulwat? :err: I happen to like the band from 7 years back or so.

-------------------
Lady Gaga and the new Nightwish

Now the big question is: Which of the two is worse? :loco:

You DO know that there are some people who dont like bodom and would feel annoyed by them,right?

The problem is that radio's main purpose is promotion (with a few exceptions), and the music being promoted is pretty one-dimensional: usually simplistic and with a memorable chorus.

You do anything but whine nowadays?
I'm sorry but I don't see where I am whining? Please quote me when I have been whining. You don't have to stand up for your gay friends you know that right? I'm sure predator can reply himself if he wants to :)

From the web Posted few minutes ago ! :
The new single "Was It Worth It?" will be made available for streaming starting tomorrow (Thursday, January 13) at noon EST (5:00 PM GMT) via the band's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/childrenofbodom). To rock the new CHILDREN OF BODOM song, simply visit www.facebook.com/childrenofbodom and click “Like” at the top of the page.

"Was It Worth It?" will appear on COB's new album "Relentless Reckless Forever", which will be released on March 8 via Universal Music. The album will be available for pre-order in a variety of special editions beginning January 17 at www.relentlessrecklessforever.com.

why? haha
i mean the is pitching we all can hear it , and maybe the voice will be louder well 2 more hours we'll find out

A one percent enhancement in quality doesn't change the tones or songwriting. Waiting to hear just one of the other tracks...

I'm sorry but I don't see where I am whining? Please quote me when I have been whining. You don't have to stand up for your gay friends you know that right? I'm sure predator can reply himself if he wants to :)

I meant, that most of your lastest post have been just negative/whining or otherwise useless crap. Not that they haven't been crap before, but a little variety y'know?

Why are you guys expecting sort of a whole new version of WIWI? It ain't getting any better than that no matter how you wish.

I would get butchered for saying something like this.

Joonas, the final version (probably not this stream) WILL sound better than that rip.

"Soon it s time to get the album out. Can't wait! First is Was it worth it? which is the most simple and maybe less heavy track of the 9 tracks we have... Like said, can't wait to have the whole album out...
-H"

FACEBOOK

Soon it s time to get the album out. Can't wait! First is Was it worth it? which is the most simple and maybe less heavy track of the 9 tracks we have... Like said, can't wait to have the whole album out...
-H

Looks like they had to rush in to calm the situation. The confusion over how simple and radio friendly WIWI sounds did not escape their eyes. I know the rest will be better.