Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

There does seem to be some Sinergy riff/thing going on. Was just listening to Suicide By My Side and switched to Ugly and it feels sorta same, the first section maybe... They didn't use them for Blooddrunk I guess because the project wasn't entirely buried yet and the music was quite different. Wonder if some of the solos were used at least partly. One can only guess, and in the end what does it matter, same composer.

am i the only one who think that the first riff sounds like Kissing the shadows's intro (faster 1.75X)? o_O i have just recornized that

I find that first riff with the drums to be kinda similar to the first riff in Bullet For My Valentines song 'Pleasure and Pain'.
But alot better of course :rolleyes:

Listen to it again. It's Alexi. You still hear vocals in the end when Henkka steps away from the mic. I thought so at first too, but it's Alexi.
Yeah I know, but it's because both of them are of course screaming at the same time, Henkka stops screaming there at the end and you hear Alexi's scream continuing for like 0.2sec after Henkka stops.
Do you really think that we are interested in your crappy riffs in a thread dedicated for CoBs next album? There's a guitar players thread in the off-topic section where you should post this kinda stuff. And don't tell me you're too retarded to find the off-topic section.
Rage? Who cares, really? It's not like we have anything to discuss about the new album at the moment anyway. And if he's dedicated the riff to the new album, it slightly has to do with this topic.

Do you really think that we are interested in your crappy riffs in a thread dedicated for CoBs next album? There's a guitar players thread in the off-topic section where you should post this kinda stuff. And don't tell me you're too retarded to find the off-topic section.

Im too retarded to go there =D

For the people who still aren't sure about the lyrics of WIWI:

Guitar Hero has them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rage? Who cares, really? It's not like we have anything to discuss about the new album at the moment anyway. And if he's dedicated the riff to the new album, it slightly has to do with this topic.
It just annoys the hell out of me when attention whores like tonsa98 spam their riffs to threads that have nothing to do with them. He didn't mention that he had dedicated the riff for the new CoB album and thus it hasn't nothing to do with this thread. And raging on internet... not my style. I just like to tell things straight without any circumlocutions.
Im too retarded to go there =D
Good thing you realize that yourself.

The chart is really bad though. Why would a guitar play the keyboard solo for one thing?

Also; they say the second line of the chorus starts with 'Crying' while it's clearly 'in honor' or something similar to that.

I think its pretty clear that it is "Crying" if you listen to what Alexi's screams on top of everyone else. "In Honour" just wouldn't fit the context at all!!

Hell yeah
Ignore the pain
Hungover
But I'll do it again
Crying (While Henkka screams "hungover" in the background)
Tears made of guilt
Flying
I guess it Was it Worth it!

The only word that Guitar Hero have got wrong (which probably isnt there fault as most of bodoms printed lyrics arnt completey what he sings anyway) is on the second line in......

"Entirely beat up and torn"

It's pretty fuckin' clear that its

"COMPLETELY beat up and torn"

Not that it matters but...

Full Metal Jackie on fb:

Lemmy of MOTORHEAD guests on the show this weekend as we prepare for the release of the new Motorhead
album THE WORLD IS YOURS (out 2/8.) Also - I will be premiering new music from Children of Bodom and Tesseract.

Holy crap another song? Interesting...did she say what day or was that all she posted? EDIT: LOL nvm i caught my fail. It said this weekend :)

Me too :) that song already sounds bomb and thats only a minute of samples..it wouldnt surprise me if that was the song though. I wanna hear Not My Funeral though as well...any new song damnit!