Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

anyone have the metal hammer track? is the quality different than that which spinefarm posted? (it's hard to record a song off there so I can listen to it on an mp3 player and keep the same exact quality without losing anything due to getting the right levels etc even when recording from the soundcard perfectly)

From COBHC :

You can now give "Ugly", the track no. 6 off the band's highly anticipated "Relentless Reckless Forever" album, a spin on Facebook.

One more time. The Kindergardenforum at its worst.
A musician who has fans as you, doesn´t need any foes...:guh:

So you're basically saying, that if you don't suck band's cock and automatically like everything they do you're childish kid? Rrrright...

Then tell us what the hell were you implying.
How was it implying that if you're not sucking the bands cock you're childish?
He implied that you were acting childish, which was kinda obvious, I don't understand the parallel Necroraven wrote though, he must've misconceived MoonSoul heavily.

http://www.musicradar.com/ . Apparantely they're having a poll for best metal guitarist of all time and Alexi is on the poll. What makes me laugh though...is that Mick Thomson (Guitarist of Slipknot obviously), has 13% of votes at this moment..I mean wtf? Alexi has 2%...Dimebag has 7%..But really, Thomson that high?! People...Lol.

http://www.musicradar.com/ . Apparantely they're having a poll for best metal guitarist of all time and Alexi is on the poll. What makes me laugh though...is that Mick Thomson (Guitarist of Slipknot obviously), has 13% of votes at this moment..I mean wtf? Alexi has 2%...Dimebag has 7%..But really, Thomson that high?! People...Lol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, apparently 99 percent of the voters are 13-years old.

Actually, new bodom is going to be played this weekend. Full metal jackie commented:

Toni Luototie -> Full Metal Jackie:
New bodom song this weekend?

Full Metal Jackie: Yes! Been playing new stuff for the last few weeks. THE NEW COB IS AWESOME!

As thrilled as I am about a new bodom song being premiered on radio this weekend, there's a chance Jackie still considers Ugly a new song and she wouldn't be half-wrong...

I asked her, but i dont have the answer yet. It COULD be ulgy but lets see

Ok so when will the new song air?

if its new, same time like last time?

E: The show will begin in 6:00 saturday, in finland. From channel 104.1 The Blaze. for example

Last few weeks ?
She only did one last week
I'm confused , We'll just have to wait and see :)
If a new song will be premiered I will be thrilled