Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Yeah I really don't want to listen to that one until I get the album, I want the start of it to be a blast of unknown music. I'd like to have SKO since it wouldn't be giving up anything new as we already know how it sounds. 3 songs prior to the album release are more than enough. Otherwise when we finally get it we'll already have listened to half of it.

I've been dragged thru mud here
Entirely beat up and torn
But when last nite comes back
To me I sure as hell know
Hell Know !

We rocked went crazy and far beyond
When I look back and ask myself, whoa
Was it worth it?

Hell yeah ! - Ignore the pain
Hungover - But I'll dot it again
Crying - Tears made of grit
Flying - Oh yes it was worth it
YEAH !!!

Withdrawal kicking in, I can't shake it
Yet in one way I have to take it

I'll rock, go nuts and far beyond
And I look back, I don't need to know, oh
Was it worth it?

Hell yeah ! - Ignore the pain
Hungover - But I'll dot it again
Crying - Tears made of grit
Flying - Oh yes it was worth it

Naw. I just went on Full Metal Jackie's facebook like an hour ago after I read what Sleeper posted, and that post was posted like 2 or 3 hours on facebook before Sleeper posted it here. It says premiering new Children of Bodom...So i'm guessing it's another new song...hopefully atleast lol

Considering what happened with releasing so many songs last album I wouldn't be surprised if it was another new song. I really have no problem with that especially after Ugly.

I cannot believe how HORRIBLE those charts are for Bodom. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to release CoB songs on Guitar Hero when Rock Band 3 has the mother fucking keyboard??!! Got me dude... I would have instantly purchased these if it was RB3. Sure, the music game industry seems to be a sinking ship ATM but at least Rock Band is doing better than Guitar Hero. Activision just announced there will be no new GH games in 2011 after releasing at least 1-2 a year since GH1.

LOL I know. I ended up actually buying the Bodom songs on GH yesterday actually...The charts were pretty terrible and I have NO idea why RB3 has not added another COB song to their library. I mean wtf they have a freakin keyboard. IT'S PERFECT. Lol. But yeah RIP GH..

Also, I think if there is for sure a new song this weekend, I think they should end up stopping right there for any songs being released before the album...As the others said, I want to have most of the songs on that record to be a surprise to me when I first pop in that disc when I get it in the mail. :)

It's not a new song:

from the homepage:

LEMMY OF MOTORHEAD ON THE SHOW THIS WEEKEND!

Lemmy of MOTORHEAD guests on the show this weekend as we prepare for the release of the new Motorhead album THE WORLD IS YOURS (out 2/8.) Also - I will be premiering new music from Children of Bodom and Tesseract. Check out the contests page for new prizepacks!

Posted on Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 by Jackie

So it's just this random repost of something that has happened before. Kinda like the cob facebook is spamming with the same 'buy this' over and over again.

tl;dr: No new song this weekend!

One more time. The Kindergardenforum at its worst.
A musician who has fans as you, doesn´t need any foes...:guh: