Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Well, we already had a discussion about the other members and their contributions in the writing process.
Also no i'm not assuming Alexi is out of ideas but it can be hard to always be creative when your career is tightly scheduled. I mean, there's a time for touring and a time for writing, composing.

I had a dream last night, the guys had brought a 2 meter pile of sand in the studio and made Henkka do a backflip on a moto-cross bike (he nearly hit his head on the roof) while others were spraying champagne over him. Good idea for cobtv pt.3?

I don't see space for bike backflips inside a studio :lol:

Yea I know, it was a dream.. At least they could try out little jumps with one of these
pv.jpg
(not as dangerous as moto-x) I remember they had them available at the studio they were in last time :lol: It would be entertaining to see the guys giving a try on one of those

As long as it's not Alexi, not because of anything but because he's an accident prone and noone would like him injuried again and just in the middle of the recordings :lol: Although I see epic potential if you put Roope with that :lol:

As long as it's not Alexi, not because of anything but because he's an accident prone and noone would like him injuried again and just in the middle of the recordings :lol: Although I see epic potential if you put Roope with that :lol:

He would probably take off with the bike when he's drunk and not return so the guys would have to go looking for him :lol: And it would take till cobtv.pt4 till we figure if they have a rhythm guitarist for the session or they need to cancel the album because Roope went missing.

I think a lot of 15 year old Laiho fans are riding those mopeds, and younger kids think they're very scary dudes. It's kind of punky.

Summer update from Henkka 15 Jun 2010

"So yesterday we recorded some demos for the new stuff.
Jaska's drums earlier, Alexi and me did our share yesterday.
Roope will be doing today.

It's exciting!

Couple of more months and we will start recording for real. Can't really wait how the new shit sounds when it's actually all done.
While recording we will hit the festivals, which is cool. We never left the studio like this, in the middle of recording process, so let's
see how it affects, or if it affects at all.

So Sziget is the first one, Budapest is so nice city, and the weather is always great that time of the year!

Ankkarock is the last for us then. Hello Korso, my name is Torso!"

Henkka

"Hello Korso, my name is Torso"

So stupid I laughed :lol:

Anyway, good to hear at least something about what the guys are up to and the upcoming album.

"We never left the studio like this, in the middle of recording process, so let's
see how it affects, or if it affects at all."

Interesting little piece of info there.

Maybe getting out of a crowded room will expand their minds a little.

tbh after BD i don't expect much at all,remember what happened to metallica,well bodom is the new metallica. They should forget the existance of BD(Still good,but not good enough) and go back to the old days.

1.Alexi use your actual screaming vocals(hatebreeder etc) not some kind of half ass singing/growling vocals like you sing live(horrid),aydy was an exception but by bd it was gay
2.make another awesome song like silent night bodom night.
3.make janne more active this album(solos etc)
4.take SOME advice and inspiration from the new norther song
5.Still write Neo classical/melodeath not too much thrash elements(bd) should only go as far as tl&s
6. Use good tones(anything b4 aydy)
7. Alexi & Roope both come up with kick ass solos
8.take different elements from your albums up to aydy
9.make a random unexpected breakdown in the song with synth LAWL jk but i love breakdownslo

Follow These steps and you shall make another kick ass album

Couple of more months. What the fuck? I didn't expect that. They really postponed the studio. So nothing to discuss until next autumn.

tbh after BD i don't expect much at all,remember what happened to metallica,well bodom is the new metallica. They should forget the existance of BD(Still good,but not good enough) and go back to the old days.

1.Alexi use your actual screaming vocals(hatebreeder etc) not some kind of half ass singing/growling vocals like you sing live(horrid),aydy was an exception but by bd it was gay
2.make another awesome song like silent night bodom night.
3.make janne more active this album(solos etc)
4.take SOME advice and inspiration from the new norther song
5.Still write Neo classical/melodeath not too much thrash elements(bd) should only go as far as tl&s
6. Use good tones(anything b4 aydy)
7. Alexi & Roope both come up with kick ass solos
8.take different elements from your albums up to aydy
9.make a random unexpected breakdown in the song with synth LAWL jk but i love breakdownslo

Follow These steps and you shall make another kick ass album

Damn.

Maybe you should just be there new manager or something, because you sure have it all figured out.

Hey guys, make another album that sounds like all the rest. You're a fucking idiot.