Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Actually Was it Worth it fits nicely with the other titles. And it's the best title so far if you ask me.
You can argue that there is some sort of theme going on here. Although I highly doubt it's a concept album (lyrics would be important with those), it does seem a fun coincidence.

About the whole "biggest and best song" crap: I know you can't judge without listening, but I highly doubt it. Or maybe it's the best song of the 'new' Bodom? That could be plausible.

About the whole "biggest and best song" crap...

Easy way to make everyone check out the song.

But their best ever? :lol: That's not gonna come easy.

Sounds like rap song titles.

Chris Cole's website:

Favorite Music:
CHILDREN OF BODOM, ARSIS, ELTON JOHN, KATE BUSH, SMASHING PUMPKINS, DETHKLOK, SOUNDTRACK FROM "ONCE", NOTORIOUS B.I.G., NIGHTWISH, CRADLE OF FILTH, ANY SONG I HEARD ON THE RADIO AS A KID. THE SHINS, THE 90'S....

Lucky fucker, got to that video then. Must've been trembly knees riding that board.

But the multimillion dollar question is: Will Alexi also skate on the video and play a solo while riding? That would be sick.

Well, that would be fucking awesome but it would also look retarded as fuck :lol:

Do it! :D

I just hope the music is cool. For sure if the video is about skateboarding it can't be a very 'evil' or serious song. Then again Needled 24/7 video was about ballerinas.

But I'm guessing the song title is kind of about the skateboarder falling and bruising up places. Maybe Alexi bowling and fracturing his shoulder was what inspired the riffs for this song, the ones they had ready a long time ago.

So far the band has NEVER had any influence on what their song video will be like. Maybe they had this time. And they come up with a skateboarding video :lol: But COB is full of adrenaline and sports suit some of their music.

"We took everything you love about COB and magnified it tenfold"

Yeah, like skateboarding, wrist cutting girls and thrash riffs :lol:

No, I can't wait to see what they've got, but it's getting funny..

"We took everything you love about COB and magnified it tenfold"

Yeah, like skateboarding, wrist cutting girls and thrash riffs :lol:

No, I can't wait to see what they've got, but it's getting funny..

I agree. I don't like skateboarding, wrist cutting girls, thrash riffs or the song titles as of now but still I'm pretty excited and actually have started to get confidence in the album.

I have honestly no idea where that came from, but in Bodom we trust or something...:p

I think there is a ton of overspeculation and erroneous assumptions about what little has been released. Which is essentially just three song titles and a hint as to what might be going on in a new music video (so hardly anything thus far).

Maybe they are just fucking with everyone this time since people went speculation crazy before BD came out.

Maybe those are not actual song titles at all.

Who knows?

Maybe they are just fucking with everyone this time since people went speculation crazy before BD came out.

Maybe those are not actual song titles at all.

Who knows?
We don't. And that's why we should stop the speculation, it's just retarded. Wait until we got confirmed news and then we can cheer.

My fellow metalheads, I'm currently a journalism student at Humber College and I need some interviews to use for an assignment. I chose to use COB's new cd as my topic so I pretty much just need to hear some feedback from fellow fans like myself. I know we don't have a whole lot to work with, but help me out please. Also if you could leave a first name so I can know who to reference when I write my article. Thanks guys.

Dale Resteghini : "Prepping for FINLAND'S very own CHILDREN OF BODOM for a song many are calling their biggest and best ever called
'WAS IT WORTH IT' and in the video stars PREMIER SKATEBOARDING CHAMPION CHRIS COLE along with his team for the first ever EXTREME SKATING
meets METAL. This will be an event video not seen in decades!!! LETZ GO!!!"

HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT??! I wondered if they were ever going to get around to doing this, and now that they are I'm super-stoked about it. :headbang:

:worship: Thanks, Sleeper!

My fellow metalheads, I'm currently a journalism student at Humber College and I need some interviews to use for an assignment. I chose to use COB's new cd as my topic so I pretty much just need to hear some feedback from fellow fans like myself. I know we don't have a whole lot to work with, but help me out please. Also if you could leave a first name so I can know who to reference when I write my article. Thanks guys.

Well there is not much to say about the new album. I think the tracks are recorded. They are taking some time untill the release date next year. I personally think that it's better to do so, cause there might be something they want to change (for better I hope). And that's about it I guess. There are two song titles announced, but no one has a clue if they are for real or COB are just messing with us.

Well there is not much to say about the new album. I think the tracks are recorded. They are taking some time untill the release date next year. I personally think that it's better to do so, cause there might be something they want to change (for better I hope). And that's about it I guess. There are two song titles announced, but no one has a clue if they are for real or COB are just messing with us.

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it. So can I ask you what your thoughts and expectations are with the album? What do you think about the song titles that have been released too? Also, might I ask why you believe the tracks are already recorded?

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it. So can I ask you what your thoughts and expectations are with the album? What do you think about the song titles that have been released too? Also, might I ask why you believe the tracks are already recorded?

omg it's alexi asking for your opinion so he can make an album loved by fans :O

So can I ask you what your thoughts and expectations are with the album? What do you think about the song titles that have been released too? Also, might I ask why you believe the tracks are already recorded?

I seriously didn't understand your first post. You're doing what?

-Expectations for the album: I could give you an analytical thought line based on facts we already know (it's all over this thread especially the last few pages), or I could give you the fact the band has held fans in almost total black out concerning their new album, and anyone can draw their own conclusions from that.

-The song titles, if they are indeed the final versions, are something we've not seen from the band before. Especially the title of the new video track Was It Worth It is something you couldn't have expected from this band. Usually their song titles are more subjective. However, the titles refer to the album style being quite dark, as stated by the band.

-The tracks were completely recorded before the current tour started - it's all done.

Maybe the new song is a message to America...

There is a song titled Was It Worth It from Keyshia Cole (accidental? She's Cole like Chris Cole... Maybe Laiho was googling out Chris Cole and spotted Keyshia Cole and her song Was It Worth It, and it consciously or subconsciously led to making up a name for the song?)

Autonomy...

aand Pet Shop Boys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgOxsdwo9I&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Retarded nonsense? It's either the truth or weird coincidence. The chances of two different persons with same surname starring in a song video with the same title out of accident is almost hypothetical. But in no way do I believe Alexi would rip off a song title like that, but sub-consciousness can bring things to your mind from memory and they suddenly feel in place.