Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

According to a comment on YouTube today by Rock House, Alexi's new instructional dvd "will be out on March 8, same day as the new CD"

Cool. I'd like it to be released with the album as a digi-pack. :D But not sure if that's possible.

This! Fuck! This is what I always think of you when you gave us any new "Joonas knows more than you about the new album" facts and speculations. I wouldn't say anything if any other user had wrote this but this is pure irony :lol:

If you think all I do is talk senseless horse shit then there's no reason for me to waste time here. Saying Kimberly didn't help with the lyrics is senseless horse shit that was based on nothing. And as I recall you weren't aware of what's going on with the album a little while ago so how can you say which of my claims is justified and which is not.

They would not release that as a digi-pack because it's 2 different products but if that's the release date that's badass. I was thinking about it and honestly it'll probably be here before I even know it; things seem far away now but when they do happen it feels like only yesterday the release seemed so far away (I can even remember waiting for Are You Dead Yet? hard to believe it's been 5 years).

Hmm, did just discover the Cobtv pt 3, I wonder how this will turn out, i don't think that I'll hate it but, just not appriciate it as much as the older albums.. (and here we go again ;))

Anyhow, can't wait for the single, so curious! =)

The lack of news is getting quite tiresome.

Does COB know their fans exist and are in heightend anticipation?

Then again thats the whole point right? Endless anticipation, and speculation?

The lack of news is getting quite tiresome.

Been that for more than a year.

Does COB know their fans exist and are in heightend anticipation?

Looks like they don't know they have fans.

If this is all theater trying to cover up a bad album, the wait will soon be over nonetheless.. But if it's good, I don't care about anything else. But it sure pisses me off you don't know whether to praise them or to give shit. They're covering it up and that's because A) it's very bad, or B) it's very good so there's no pressure.

Then again thats the whole point right? Endless anticipation, and speculation?

Maybe. But little facts here and there would fuel the speculation. This thread has existed before they started writing the album :lol: And look how many pages.

You people are ridiculous... the album isn't out for like almost half a year or something. In fact knowing some song titles already is really generous.

Dude I live for COB. But it helps to know some reality once in a while... COBTV3 is out already, so that was good. But does anyone remember when they release Tie My Rope in relation to the release of Blooddrunk? It definitely wasn't half a year before.

Tie My Rope was out almost a year before the album. It's the same as if this year they would've released one of the demos they did in the spring. But we don't even know the album title yet. Maybe someday in the future. I think it's just they're not gonna have anything deep or intelligent so they don't want to release all the "unnecessary" info, when the music is all that matters in a way.

Been that for more than a year.

Looks like they don't know they have fans.

If this is all theater trying to cover up a bad album, the wait will soon be over nonetheless.. But if it's good, I don't care about anything else. But it sure pisses me off you don't know whether to praise them or to give shit. They're covering it up and that's because A) it's very bad, or B) it's very good so there's no pressure.

Maybe. But little facts here and there would fuel the speculation. This thread has existed before they started writing the album :lol: And look how many pages.

Yeah, over a year and almost no info. Their completly done recording and we know almost nothing. Meanwhile Norther isn't even done recording, and they've already given the album title.

I completly agree with your point on A) and B) . This definetly isn't going to be an in between album. I think this album is almost do or die for them. I have a bad feeling the fan base will be riped in half, as if its not already, by the release.

I dont expect much. The song titles are a shade of truth to how bad it might be.