Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Now I'm going to get all Joonas on this album. Fuck I hope you guys are right by saying its like HCDR with good solos. I'm content when there's nothing out there but if people have listened to it and I haven't yet I get super ansty. You guys got my hopes super high by saying HCDR type melodies. Don't break my heart.

Well I just saw the video on my Iphone, and I think its alot better than most of the songs on AYDY and Blooddrunk. Its still trashy but this HCDR type of melodic stuff, and its faster than most of the songs on the two previous albums. And better solos (well what do you get if you combine alexi solos and slash/rhoads kind of solos) and keyboard solos :D. It sounds like new bodom only better! Cant wait to hear the rest of the songs.

Fuck yes! The thrasy riffs where expected so that's okay. But more HCDR and good solos has to be awesome.
I don't really like the sound of the songs being faster (Roadkill Morning was already fast enough and not that good and Angels and Banned are some of my favourite songs), but I can't judge that until I hear it myself.

Getting really excited now. Even though it's only one persons opinion on (a part of?) only one song.

I love how small the true fanbase of this band is. The thing (theoretically one of the best songs out there) has been available already for a couple days and it's still not here to be viewed. If it was Metallica or Michael Jackson the forum would be stuck on traffic. I'm just not crazy enough to quit the job day and go buy an iPhone just to see it a little in advance. I'm both pissed off, curious and happy. I hope they never release an album again because this wait is hell. :D

Let's not over exaggerate things. At least not until we heard the whole song in good quality.

Its by far not the best bodom song. But its better than almost everything theyve made in the 6 last years. Its clearly new bodom, but somehow the guitarsound is better and more clear (not as muddy).
On the other hand its not as good as the Jackson era.
The drums reminds me of 2002 ish bodom and so does the keybords. The riffing is well a mix of the Three latest albums, but chorus and solos are very HCDR.
I know its just 2 and a half minute of one song but, Its the best they can achieve with the kind of sound that theyre going for. Well im pleased so far, and my faveorite album is Hatebeeder.

Let's not over exaggerate things. At least not until we heard the whole song in good quality.

It might be COB's worst as well as it might be their best, point being it's a new COB song, and I've not heard it yet.

Its by far not the best bodom song. But its better than almost everything theyve made in the 6 last years. Its clearly new bodom, but somehow the guitarsound is better and more clear (not as muddy).

Sounds interesting. The only thing I remember is a short melody and something that reminded me of the Children Of Decadence chorus. I remember the guitar tone was awesome and the vocals good. But need to hear it properly first and I might shut it until then as some of you have actually heard it.

There has to be a creative lead melody for a song to rank as Bodom's best imo :) that's the only condition there's no way around. Rate of heaviness, tempo and vocal style are secondary priorities / matters of taste. Of course it's the entiriety that matters in the end.

Really hoping to get to hear some cool heavymetal and end this bs.

Ah come on ffs, stop making everyone on the forum jealous.. rip the thingie for us so we can hear it as well. Either that or you should say it sucked, so I don't feel like I MUST hear it. Now that your hyping it up, I get frustrated not hearing it.

Oh my god! That is fucking great in my opinion. I get a very FTR+HCDR vibe from it. Cold wide guitars plus a kickass solo from Janne. This is far better then I could have hoped for.

So hyped now.

Thanks, Dave!

Sounds like Hatebreeder meets rock. Judging on these small samples it's the best sounding shit they've done since the old albums. Thanks dude!

Sounds like Hatebreeder meets rock. Judging on these small samples it's the best sounding shit they've done since the old albums. Thanks dude!
No problem, so many users have helped me out before. I'm extremely excited for this album now, sounds fucking kick ass.

Thanks Dave. You are my hero now. And stuff is realy awesome. Seems like Bodom gets back to making good stuff. No more fucking Lobodomy.

Sounds like the true Bodom spirit. The "melody" (0:00) is nice, the verse (1:38) has that perilous vibe you're gonna get a shovel beating. The chorus (0:35) makes me visually see the forests over lake Bodom. They actually have the synth background there, awesome.