Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Thanks a lot Dave, I really started getting a bit pissed off that there's samples out there and we weren't able to hear them :lol:
And I definitely agree with you guys, sounds really great! If the whole album is like that, it could turn out to be a masterpiece. What surprised me most is, it actually sounds like COB ;) (maybe because one of the parts reminded me of BBT). Oh wow I so can't wait for more.

Awesome shit I just heard. Thanks for uploading that.

And you guy thought it wouldn't be that good. Ye have little faith in Bodom. They never disapoint!!!

Can't waint for the album now!!!

The 3:13 riff is quite similar to the riff from Carcass - Buried Dreams. I was listening to that song a while ago and thought COB should take it. And as usual, a riff that makes another band's album well known is only suitable for a little addition to one COB song :D

I'm fucking digging this material!

Thanks Dave :)
It's on YouTube now as well, someone uploaded it.

It sounds fucking AWESOME!!!!! Is it only me or does it have an somewhat oldschool CoB feeling? His vocals sounds like the best since FTR imo.
Man, I'm fucking pumped up now, judging from this sample it's gonna be an kickass album! Love the keyboard solo on 03:00, and the verse on 01:38, sounds fucking AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow? sounds way better than anything off Blooddrunk... and I have to agree, the vocals sound great!

my expectations for this album just went from nothing to mid-high :p

Dave could you PLEASE reupload the Sendspace because its saying HTTP-04 error :S

PLEASE I BEG YOU lol
Why? You can just click the Dropbox link instead, or watch it on YouTube since it's uploaded there as well.

Sounds really awesome!

PERKELE!
At 4:34 - End, this melodic Playing. This is why COB is my Favourite Band, hell YEAH!

At 4:34 - End, this melodic Playing. This is why COB is my Favourite Band, hell YEAH!

Yeah dude, that melody is fuckin good, I jizzed myself a few times.

I repeated that end bit about 50 times.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I love when new albums come out. People tabbing, covers, learning the songs ... damn gonna be good.

Speaking of that 4:34 - End, his vocals sounds really FTR-like (which is awesome), and so does the guitars, but with a HCDR mix in it. As gay as the songtitles may seem, I don't care about it at all if the music seems to be this fucking good. Btw, does anyone know if these samples is from one song only, or are they from different songs?

Yep the one at the end, the melody reminds of that great harmony in Bodom Beach Terror.

yup, same notes different composition.

also, sounds to me like they dropped the kerry king head for this album? the tone from cobtv video and this shitty quality youtube thing leads me to believe they're using the lee jackson again :Spin: The tone and production sounds like AYDY but more hollow and boomy, and i'm diggin it.

yup, same notes different composition.

also, sounds to me like they dropped the kerry king head for this album? the tone from cobtv video and this shitty quality youtube thing leads me to believe they're using the lee jackson again :Spin: The tone and production sounds like AYDY but more hollow and boomy, and i'm diggin it.

I think I recall Kman saying that Alexi's setup is currently (not sure when it changed back exactly) the Lee Jackson + VHT. Which I think was HCDR and AYDY era setup, or close to it.