Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

76822_455348596243_598531243_6057611_3980418_n.jpg

Something like this?

That's gorgeous. You don't mind if I use that as an avatar somewhere?

Anyway I have listened to the thingy tens of times now and it's stuck in my freakin' head. It's actually far far greater, than Tie My Rope and anything off of AYDY. Those fucking melodies and riffs are truly astounding.

Rune, if that's a filler, then I will fucking explode when listening to the album. I don't expect it to be better than FTR/HB, but if it reaches the same level of shiver inducing mastery, then that will be enough to detonate me.

Exploding and detonating isn't gay... right? Right?

ESP produced an Alexi guitar with green inlays and pinstripes a few years ago but it was just for a normal buyer. It was anounced on SOB but a fail information (SOB said it's Alexis new guitar).

It looks like a toy. But Alexi said he's gonna have one with the stripes AND the inlay-saws green. That should look cool, but in that design I'd prefer the neck not painted, because the wood might take away some of the unnaturality of black-green design. Pretty much what he has now but the pink inverted to green.

marshian.jpg

I've always thought White with green stripes and green inlays on a maple fretboard would be cool after inverting the colors on my iphone by accident.

Just made this, it showcases what that guitar would look like. I dig it.

alexi_laiho_ps.jpg

Do you prefer a special colour?
ALEXI: "I like it to mix senseless colour variations together. For example I have a black one with pink stripes. Apart from that I like shining colours. My next axe will probably be black one with bright green."

Just made this, it showcases what that guitar would look like. I dig it.

alexi_laiho_ps.jpg

Do you prefer a special colour?
ALEXI: "I like it to mix senseless colour variations together. For example I have a black one with pink stripes. Apart from that I like shining colours. My next axe will probably be black one with bright green."
That does look pretty awesome indeed.

That's gorgeous. You don't mind if I use that as an avatar somewhere?
Feel free to use it ;)

Regarding the new song; I LOVE IT!!!
It sounds like a mix from Follow the Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll albums! :D
I really hope the rest of the album will continue this sound! ;)

Im hoping there will be more exciting news or soundclips by the end of the tour. Anybody remember how long before the album the first singles usually get released?

Im hoping there will be more exciting news or soundclips by the end of the tour. Anybody remember how long before the album the first singles usually get released?
2-3 months
Didn't Banned From Heaven get released on MySpace around like, January 20 or something? That's like 2 and a half month before the album. But I think we maybe can expect revealing of the album title & track listing + artwork possibly end of November maybe?

We're lucky if we get the album info this year. The winter just started yesterday here and since the album is released a month or two before the winter ends... it's a loooooooooooooong way to go.