Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I've been checking this forum everyday now for COBTV. It's is rather annoying being told we will have it in "15 minutes" and it has been hours and hours. I don't understand what problem there having with uploading it onto facebook, or youtube at least? Anyone else have any slight idea?
Don't know, don't care. I'll just be happy when it's fixed. No reason to complain, cause they've made the COBTV just for the fans, so we should be happy we're even getting a COBTV at all.

Thanks for the insight. I understand they have made it for the fans, and trust me I am happy we are getting one. It would just be nice to get it when we are being told we are getting it.

Thanks for the insight. I understand they have made it for the fans, and trust me I am happy we are getting one. It would just be nice to get it when we are being told we are getting it.

Shit happens, man. It's the technology that's fucking with us, not the Hate Crew. I'd bet they're pissed off too, that the video they made for us won't work properly.

Thanks sleeper for the article! :)

The part with "less technique", Slash's Solos and the Teenage Girls makes me scared... :bah:

I think you're missing the intended point, which is focusing on making solos that are not only an essential and key part of the song, but also memorable *even to teenage girls* rather than just trying to make them technical for technicality and complexity's sake.

Personally, I'll take a heartfelt, and even simple, solo over one that's pointless shred wankery any day of the week.

Sorry guys, that was probably a misunderstanding. I'm a great fan of Slash - but to read this sentence in relation to teenager girls... :D

No offence! ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy8ojFh6JQA&feature=sub[/ame]

just found this on youtube :)

edit: funny as always :)! had a blast to watch it- thank you, guys. we, the fans, really appreciate that!

First imperssion: guys are crazy as always

for the 1 or 2 new riffs you can hear, I can't say much about those but if the one that Roope played has a nice lead guitar over it, things might get interesting.

"COB TV is back! Serving latest news from Lake Bodom, the third part of COB TV takes you to Petrax Studios in Hollola, Finland, to the recording session of Children Of Bodom's upcoming, yet untitled seventh studio album, scheduled for an early 2011 release"

So, no "perfect storm" or whatever the speculation was:lol:

Cant wait for the album

indeed

I think you're missing the intended point, which is focusing on making solos that are not only an essential and key part of the song, but also memorable *even to teenage girls* rather than just trying to make them technical for technicality and complexity's sake.

Personally, I'll take a heartfelt, and even simple, solo over one that's pointless shred wankery any day of the week.
Agree!
Just think of the Hate Me intro. It's not a very technical part, but at every COB concert i hear the complete front row singing it along.

It's a cool melody which people can remember, much more fun for a audience then a technical shred which Laiho fucks up 99,9% of the time.

Feeling is more important than technicality.

Hmm, nice guitar tone, kind of sturdy and not so muddy. No actual riffs were presented. I wonder if that keyboard thing at the end is on the album.

Hmm, nice guitar tone, kind of sturdy and not so muddy. No actual riffs were presented. I wonder if that keyboard thing at the end is on the album.
I think the thing at the end was kind of cool and definitely experimental. Maybe single material like Knuckleduster?
I do wish that they had shown longer riffs and maybe all from one song. Like if you watched CoBTV1 you got a good idea of what Tie My Rope will be.