Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

They've made more covers than they should've.. the Scorpions cover kicks ass tho, I still think it's one of their best songs ever.

They haven't made nice covers since No Commands :p

Your opinion doesn't count because it's shitty. Lil' Bloodred best song after something wild? Okay, I understand that an opinion is an opinion but common sense dictates otherwise.

And I'm hoping for a Lady Gaga cover.. they mentioned it a few times and the Alejandro melody was played by keyboard in COBTV3.

it was posted in on this or the interview thread. A youtube video interview with Roope from some of the gigs they did this summer or fall. (From brutal assault or bloodstock?). I tried to find but with no success.

That song has indeed got some cool stuff in it. Apparently the keyboard beat at the end of COB TV 3 is the intro of this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
heh it would be pretty fkin awesome cover. it reminds me smthing but i cant remembere what. and could someone share that interview?

Brother of Metal's opinion is the only right one!!! Your ignorance will be punished in the distant future.
Your custom user name title is pretty fitting, you must've chosen it with ulterior motives.

Your opinion doesn't count because it's shitty. Lil' Bloodred best song after something wild? Okay, I understand that an opinion is an opinion but common sense dictates otherwise.

And I'm hoping for a Lady Gaga cover.. they mentioned it a few times and the Alejandro melody was played by keyboard in COBTV3.

Your opinion doesn't count because you're a fag. What kind of "common sense" dicatates, that a certain song is bad?

Also Lady Gaga metal covers are like the shittiest most pseudo-funny idea ever and total cliché nowadays anyway. + they already made Britney, no need for another "funny" pop cover. That Eddy Murpy might be cool though.

Brother of Metal's opinion is the only right one!!! Your ignorance will be punished in the distant future.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YD8pfnqeP4&feature=related[/ame]

Your custom user name title is pretty fitting, you must've chosen it with ulterior motives.

piippuperse-1.png