Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Anyone noticed that new Yngwie Malmsteen albums is called "Relentless" :lol:

YngwieMalmsteen_relentless_artwork_pete_alander.jpg

There's also some emo band with a new album Reckless and Relentless coming out soon. Something weird going on. Is that the same building with the windows as the factory in the Trashed, Lost & Strungout promo pics and video?

Asking_Alexandria_-_Demo_%5B2008%5D.jpg

omg i love that band , they called are asking alxandria , they have awsome growls and screams ! only thing that they have shitty placyback trance .
here listen :

but you might (99%) not love them . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the new album going to be emo with neo-classical solos :yow:

The two things they've said they will never be. Now This is surprising! :rolleyes:

Fucking emo bands I hate you I hate you go away! :cry:

The net is teeming with false half-arsed information now, such as:

As for the material itself, the songs on Relentless Reckless Forever are apparently going to be the group’s best yet in terms of song writing, technical skill, and energy in general. The three track names that have been released are “Was It Worth It?”, “Pussyfoot Miss Suicide”, and “Ugly”. A music video for the single “Was It Worth It” was filmed earlier in October.

I've yet to hear the band say it's gonna be better than FTR or HB in terms of "songwriting, technical skill and energy in general." Other than that, at least based on Shovel KO I guess it's fair to expect that... still no-one should have the freedom to state such things.

Fucking Sherlocks post this false information everywhere as they take the original article text and try to edit it to state some things a bit with different terms, and it ends up being false. Someone quoted the band saying "we were working super hard to make it our heaviest recording ever" when in reality they said "best" recording.

If the fact that you've all been discussing the grammer of three words on an internet message board doesn't tell you guys that you are all fucking nerds, I don't know what does. D=

I'm indifferent concerning the title.

Ah good someone cut it like that, it's better so you don't need to always reel away the interview parts. Been listening to that a hell of a lot and it really wipes floor with the last three albums.

omg i love that band , they called are asking alxandria , they have awsome growls and screams ! only thing that they have shitty placyback trance .
here listen :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktz0Bl83Uo

COPLETE SH*T! I just can amaze them how thoes emeo bands can come up with THAT STUPID song titles. I love thoes gay chrous.

And still the video from that interview witch was on iphone isnt available?

here listen :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktz0Bl83Uo

Wtf is this shit?

Don't know if this has been posted but it's some clips from the new album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-po4aqmTaY

personally, I like the part at 0:17, But yeah at 1:05 remind me a lot Bodom Beach Terror.

I'm glad that children brought the melodies back , though blooddrunk has some great ideas and great song

They brought the melodies back, and with that their rhythm and drum work sounds more interesting in general (the rhythm guitar riffs and drums in the Shovel KO samples are ultra catchy) and most importantly there's the COB atmosphere again, so.. I'm pretty damn excited.. can't wait to blast this song and see what else they've got.. gonna be the most played CD for next year that's for sure.. Only a few weeks and we'll have the first single track all to ourselves ;)

I remember I had too high expectations for AYDY so when I heard it I thought huh?! and with Blooddrunk I was only blown by 3 songs and 'satisfied' with 2 and unimpressed with 4 tracks on the album which just felt too boring and predictable. Same will probably be with this album, I'm prepared not to even like 4 songs, but if there's a few mega songs and a few semi-mega songs then holy vittu we're happy to be living in this moment.

personally, I like the part at 0:17, But yeah at 1:05 remind me a lot Bodom Beach Terror.

you the one uploaded it to youtube no ? (can see from your signature XD)
anyways can you upload it to somewhere , cuase my youtube download quaility is not good XD:Smokedev:

Joonas could you share your opinion about by which song on Blooddrunk you were blown away and satisfied ?