Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Actually WIWI definitely is, trailer sounds most accessible COB ever, if you can't hear it you have a problem.
Shovel is not, my hope rests on that being the actual sound of the album.

That's a matter of opinion, just as with whether or not you like the sound itself.

But that aside, I'd personally rather read/hear what the interview actually said in its own words rather than someone's personal take on it secondhand.

What do you mean sounds more American?

Can you actually understand what he is singing now?

I mean they play Marshalls which are British.
Engle which is German I believe.

The ESP's are Japanese.

what does more American sounding mean? I just don't understand?

:lol: It especially doesn't make sense given that current-state America is one of the most culture-less societies in the history of the world.

However, I'd guess what they mean by more American is more nu metal-ish.

The album could be out in just 3 weeks. Unless they've been careful with promos this time. Maybe just held listening parties and not sent promos at all? That would be interesting, but let's see.

:lol: It especially doesn't make sense given that current-state America is one of the most culture-less societies in the history of the world.

However, I'd guess what they mean by more American is more nu metal-ish.

Srsly....I mean everyone who came to American came from Europe and all the other countries around the world. And now everyone just breeds with whatever race. So we are basically all mutts just living in different regions.

Culture-less is the perfect word.

It may be hard, but I will stay clear of the leak I think if it pops out. I'll try to do just with WIWI from January 1st to March 8th. Maybe they release it as single with the cover track as bonus and then I have two.

March is so far away , i hope i'd make it without leaking any songs except WIWI and SNO (Cause ive allready heard it just need better quality and some more parts of the song :D)

I have tried that before, getting very excited about new album, waiting till actual release and then buy CD and you are disappointed. And i'm thinking why i was so siked so patient for this bullcrap :D Not saying that about RRF it will be like that.

I've always hate leaked music. It is usually of sub par quality. I prefer to just wait until I have the cd in hand and can listen to it at home through a quialty stero system.

I can't wait for the album to come out, but it'll be worth the wait. March will be here before we know it.

Does anyone know if we can pre order it yet?

It says on rentlessrecklessforever.com that preorders are coming soon, so no. Can't preorder that stuff yet.

I just hope that they release it in both CD and Vinyl versions. Man, getting a sweet vinyl in my hands, buying booze and listening to it all the way through. I seriously cannot wait :p

So do yu guys who buy the vinyl actually listen to the records or just collect them?

I don't think I know anyone with a record player anymore.

So do yu guys who buy the vinyl actually listen to the records or just collect them?

I don't think I know anyone with a record player anymore.

I own a record player...
(But I suppose I don't know you, so that kind of negates the point.)
I don't listen to vinyl that often, nor do I make a point of collecting it. The vinyl I do listen to is second hand anyways, so it's not in unopened, collectors condition or anything. The little bit of vinyl I do have that was purchased new hasn't been opened and just sits on display.