Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

^Preorders are ongoing on Hatewear, already preordered mine and got the confirmation e-mail, now it's just waiting to be handled at the release date.

People this is really ¿sad? You're bashing Joonas for caring about the band and analysing whatever thing comes out of them, no matter how small or unimportant it may seem to you, yet you ramble on for pages and pages bitching about him and shitstorming. If what you don't like from his posting is that you see the red icon signaling news and then all you get is a post by him, what are you doing posting 10 times more crap that isn't even related to the topic? Plus it's how he is and you're not going to change him, so while you may find his posting pointless, his is just one post every now and then, if you all jump on him each time it makes for 10 more posts that say absolutely nothing. I really don't see the point.

I wonder how many percents of this thread is just people bashing on Joonas.

Sadly way too much.

Sorry but I fail to see where he was trolling in his last post? I think it was a very good post and I fully agree with his opinions.

No, he jumped over him just for the sake of it, he even said it himself.

You all need to fuck off with the Joonas hate; he gives his opinion, that's all. Sometimes his ideas are a little far fetched but I find his posts to be some of the most interesting on the board and he usually sticks to discussing Bodom. If his ideas really piss you off that much, you deserve to be pissed off and will be so regardless of Joonas... You are Dostoevsky's metaphorical mice.

Get over it and quit being dicks.

Ha! Best insult I've seen here in a while! :lol: I applaud you, sir.

Webmaster, but how comes it's all working in Hatewear? I even got my confirmation e-mail and tracking number from them.

HateWear is indeed one of the sites where you can pre-order the album and your order is certainly fine and in order. But I'd advise others to wait until tomorrow to see if there's a site closer to you where you can pre-order the album, so you'll get it as soon as possible after the release date, and you won't have to worry about paying possible custom fees, higher postage etc. Other sites than HateWear will also be offering special bundles and other good deals.

HateWear is indeed one of the sites where you can pre-order the album and your order is certainly fine and in order. But I'd advise others to wait until tomorrow to see if there's a site closer to you where you can pre-order the album, so you'll get it as soon as possible after the release date, and you won't have to worry about paying possible custom fees, higher postage etc. Other sites than HateWear will also be offering special bundles and other good deals.

Thank god.

The Hatewear "good deals" were not quit what I had in mind.

Hopefully you will have some American vendors with good deals.

Cool. I'm not gonna waste my precious free time here if I'm not wanted and most think I'm a fucking idiot. :) See you when the album is out, I'll post a review or something.

Mission accomplished.

"The butt" is an ass , in all the ways , coming here and lookin' for a fight or something...
just STFU next time you want to flame here .

Lol!

<3 you too hun! :oops:

Or you can just put him on your ignore list and stop wining.

Why would I want to stop winning? :Spin:

Just preordered my copy from Äx. Decided to go for the edition with the book since I already had 10 stamps full =17&#8364; off the price.

Your mission is to be an irritating idiot just to make me uninterested in being here when there's nothing new on the topic? Buy a life dude.

dont do this, dont comment on these arguing posts. it makes you sound stupid, just forget them

E: so when those preorder sites are going to appear on COBHC?

then why is the RRF.com made just like any other site, that is conected with metal blade ? Why COB vids are spawning at Metal Blade YT channel ?

Well, Spinefarm (Universal Music) probably has they're fingers in all major metal record companies, so they are just pushing the album everywhere they can. So yeah, maybe they are affiliated with Metal blade, but Bodom is still signed and holds courtesy with Spinefarm :D

Just received a reply from Hatewear, and the book edition is limited to 7000 pieces worldwide.

You all need to fuck off with the Joonas hate; he gives his opinion, that's all. Sometimes his ideas are a little far fetched but I find his posts to be some of the most interesting on the board and he usually sticks to discussing Bodom. If his ideas really piss you off that much, you deserve to be pissed off and will be so regardless of Joonas... You are Dostoevsky's metaphorical mice.

Highly agree with you. ;)

And I'm just waiting Hatewear's confirmation, btw. *anxious*giggles*

Well yeah but Hatewear says the shirt is exclusive so only way to get it was that one. Thanks anyways =)