Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Well, maybe metal/deathcore contains many elements that Necroraven doesn't like.

This is basically the whole case. All the elements, that make music metal/deathcore are the ones, that make me puke. So it's quite easy to say, the whole genre sucks.

E: i can image what do you look like, you are a black long haired wannabe metal guy who listens only death and black metal =D Real metal mans dont avoid some genres, they listen what they like

Your imagination is pretty shitty and generic y'know? Also, I mostly listen to death and black metal yes, but how does it make me "wannabe" if I like death and black metal? And what has a long or black (mine isn't black btw) hair have anything to do with it? 90% of "metalheads" are bald or long haired.

Real metal mans dont avoid some genres, they listen what they like

That's what I do. Aside from black and death metal I listen to power and 80's metal as well. And aside from metal I listen to Gary Moore, Roxette and Toto for example. Metal/deathcore just plain sucks.

Ps. Learn English

I would consider parkway drive as best metalcore band ever. It doesnt have clean gay vox and its heavy as my shit when i got constipation. one minus is that a lot of breakdowns sounds same

The best new band to get into is here: Sunless Rise

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wRF-6wwwCQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wRF-6wwwCQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not forget Routasielu is out now and Before the Dawn is coming on the 23rd too. Just went and got Omnium Gatherum this afternoon.

Omnium Gatherum
Routasielu
Before the Dawn
Moonsorrow
CoB
Amon Amarth

Fuck me... what else is coming?

CoB and MS are the only two I care about...

What else? Well, check Korpiklaani's Ukon Wacka if you missed it, and also Samael's Lux Mundi coming on May 3rd - and the single for the album sounds fucking badass.

@johnharvey1: Lol, another CoB-copypasta band. So... generic.

There is a short finnish review:
Toni Keränen kirjoittaa tulevan Infernon pääarviossa, että Relentless Reckless Forever on kuin huippuunsa hiottu synteesi neljästä edellisestä Bodom-lätystä, ja on tässä sangen oikeassa.

On makuasia, kuinka paljon muutoksia lempibändiltään levystä toiseen haluaa, mutta voisin kuvitella, että arkkityypin CoB-diggari imaisee tämän iskukoukun nikottelematta.

Kaikki bändin tunnusmerkit taitavaa soittoa, biisirakenteellisia yksityiskohtia ja vittusaatana-uhoa myöten ovat tallessa. Uutukaista ei erotakaan näissä kuulimissa edeltäjistään kuin sen tarkemmin määrittelemätön ”raikkaampi” ote. Missä määrin tässä on kyse itse musiikista tai Hollolan Petraxilla paiskineen nimimies Matt Hyden tuotannosta, on hankala sanoa.

Tavallansa perusmeininki siis, mutta tärkeintä lienee, että bändin erottaa kollegoistaan – ja matkijoistaan – edelleen muutaman tahdin perusteella. Ovatpa nuo henkselit paukkuneet vähemmästäkin.