Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Thank you so much !
Can anyone rip this ? i want this go over and over !
Thanks who ever does that ,Must say these songs are low quality..

Not My Funeral, Roundtrip to Hell and Back and Relentless, Reckless Forever are my favourites of those samples. Keyboards on NMF sounded pretty damn nice.

Not My Funeral, Roundtrip to Hell and Back and Relentless, Reckless Forever are my favourites of those samples. Keyboards on NMF sounded pretty damn nice.

shovel knockout wasn't so good as it sounded in youtube samples, it can be cool after that thrashy part though

E: I really liked cry of the nihilist, it's rythmic verse part was cool

Definitely loving the samples! THANK YOU TONS for posting this :] it sounds very promising. Shovel Knockout definitely sounds way different than by what we heard on youtube originally. Then again that was different parts..Alexi's vocals sound very different, but not in a bad way, i like it. NMF, Roundtrip, RRF, and still Shovel Knockout seem like my favorite from the samples. I'm definitely excited. I think after hearing all of the songs for a bit, I can easily wait these next two weeks for the full album. Knowing a better idea of how the album will sound is really nice.

I need to mention Cry of the nihilist, i like it's groovy verse. sounds like lamb of good. Good job Children Of Bodom!!! And northpole's verse sounds really cool and it gives me a smile when i listen it =D

Something I was amazed by was that all the reviews said PMS was terribble but I though it was one of the best ones! Northpole was maybe one of the worst, and NMF was good.

I liked PMS too, it seems to have very similar vocal melody with Stone's song Small Tales.
Only thing that pisses me off is that the songs at the end of the album are those "funny" party songs. IMO last song of the album should be something more meaningful, it would leave much better impression of the album. But im still very happy that they seem to have tried their best this time, it sounds fresh in a way.

I'll definitely wait to decide anything since its obviously hard to tell from samples; a lot of it sounds like odd riff thrash or makes me get a feeling of Norther instead (pretty weird haha) but Roundtrip sounded fucking awesome.
Making a judgment from tiny samples would be stupid as hell though (considering i loved the other shovel samples but not that riff, not a fan of those beats) so i'm definitely pumped for the release!

Same here ^

I hope only the first verse will be like that, i love doublebass dont get me wrong But i dont like it here seems like they might changed thebeats of the song? idc lets wait for the release .

Wow those samples are actually pretty cool! Return of the keys :oops: Roundtrip and especially RRF sound totally promising, closely followed by PMS (what a weird ironical abbr. btw). Two weeks to go, I can't wait :hotjump:

after a few listen, here s my point of view
NMF : like old stuffs with the keys adds (btw it reminds me Rust never Sleeps -kalmah at 1:03>1:13)
SKO : nothing to add except i like the blacky long scream in there :p
Roundtrip :awesome track and catchy riff with dominating keys (it reminds me Lordi - Hardrock Hallelujah)
pussyfoot : like the way it goes from that slow part to the trashy one (at the begining of the slow part i taught it was knuckleduster)
RRF : the title track, as i expected, alexi would put some of his american influences in there like he did on wiwi, but in a good way with melodies on that riff.. it worked this time.
CotN: sounds very technical
Northpole : sounds like a cover of a very old school heavy metal song

so far i am pretty impressed!!! all of it sounds really good! i hope the whole songs are as good as the samples!