Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I can't understand why loads of countries can't get Zune? Really confuses me. If it makes it any better guys. The first 3 songs on the album are by far the best. Shovel Knockout and Roundtrip are alot better than Not my Funeral aswell.

+ on the full quality, Alexi's vocals sound awesome! Theyre loud on the mix and really aggressive

Could anybody please rip at least NMF that has already been released?? I'm ok with waiting for the rest, but I'd love to listen to it with good quality since it's out there to hear but Zune is racist and doesn't like Spain... I really hope the band doesn't know about this kind of releases and that it has nothing to do with them, but I hate how us european fans that got the band where it is today are constantly ignored by the labels.

I used Freecoder for my rips and it just records in 320kbps exactly what you hear, no quality loss at all.

Could anybody please rip at least NMF that has already been released?? I'm ok with waiting for the rest, but I'd love to listen to it with good quality since it's out there to hear but Zune is racist and doesn't like Spain... I really hope the band doesn't know about this kind of releases and that it has nothing to do with them, but I hate how us european fans that got the band where it is today are constantly ignored by the labels.

I would but I don't know how?!

Read my edit. Freecoder 4 is free, it's 10mb and works perfect. Just that you have to use Mozilla Firefox (or Explorer, but it sucks) to use it, doesn't work with Google. Really easy to install and use.

I used Freecoder for my rips and it just records in 320kbps exactly what you hear, no quality loss at all.

I would like to hear it too :O

Man, its a good thing I live in the US or else I might not get to listen to these songs on Zune.

We get everything over here!

I wasn't referring to the people over here, but there are a lot of US kids that will indeed get the chance to do so, and even more excruciating is that many of them won't even bother or won't even know, but me, a diehard fan trusting that the band will put out a new album and that already preordered it almost last month (2 days after it went into preorder), I have to fucking wait and wait until some Japanese guy rips it and uploads it or wait till Friday, the day I'll suposedly get it in my mailbox in Austria. It is not fair no matter how you look at it.

Bodom's management has sold the band's soul down the river like a hardcore slunt this time around.

Nah, they probably just net more profit in the US, so they come here and promot here more. It always about the money...always. Plus they already know they are big in Europe, only now are they really starting to blow up in the US.

Man, its a good thing I live in the US or else I might not get to listen to these songs on Zune.

We get everything over here!

So true. But I wish every Bodom fan outside of the U.S could also hear this album too on the zune. It kinda makes me mad that other people are unable to hear it on this program who are outside of the U.S. I understand this is something that management decided to do and it is just busines, but still..Especially to the Bodom faithful over all the years like children of cob said. Love the album though very much.

It doesn't even work. They put so much effort in advertising but it wont work BECAUSE ZUNE HAS TO DOWNLOAD 247 MB PACKAGES. Hopefully, I have a 30 mbps connexion. *sigh* I bet it won't even work after I install Zune.