Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Comparing SKO and Hatebreeder is bit of a stretch. They're very, very loosely similar and the style/vibe of both songs is completely different. Hatebreeder almost a neoclassical type song the entire way through. The song most closely related to SKO is probably Bodom Beach Terror. They've both gave a trash into classical melody type thing going on, but BBT's solo section builds on the trashyness rather than the atmospheric classical stuff while SKO's solo section is the opposite.

Ehh Jurgen šodien biju Randomā - RRF maksā 13 ls, žēl ka naudas nebija :( Awesome album indeed, realy looking forward to buy it.

Anyone have the slightest idea what is going on with the vinyl shipments? They said they would ship them the 18th, but it says it's still processing. :/

Crushing riffs followed by epic melodies, such sensation. SKO is their new Hatebreeder, somehow similar vibe to that song.
I think that SKO is the second worst song on RRF (while WIWI being the worst). Still SKO has few nice things here and there but I would never compare it to Hatebreeder.

I think that SKO is the second worst song on RRF (while WIWI being the worst). Still SKO has few nice things here and there but I would never compare it to Hatebreeder.

How is that possible?!? I think it's the best or second best song on the album!

Ps. The Oulu setlist:

1. Not My Funeral
2. Bodom Beach Terror
3. Needled 24/7
4. Relentless Reckless Forever
5. Roundtrip to Hell and Back
6. Follow The Reaper
7. Living Dead Beat
8. Children Of Bodom
9. Hate Me!
10. Blooddrunk
11. Shovel Knockout
12. Angels Don't Kill
13. In Your Face
14. Downfall
15. Was It Worth It?
16. Hate Crew Deathroll

^ That lacks at least Ugly
Correct setlist is in Ugly World Tour thread

On the paper when it says "Relentless Reckless Forever/Ugly" perhaps that doesn't mean a 'Medley'. Perhaps the band just pick one of the two last minute depending on what they want to play.

On the paper when it says "Relentless Reckless Forever/Ugly" perhaps that doesn't mean a 'Medley'. Perhaps the band just pick one of the two last minute depending on what they want to play.

Well I was in that show in Oulu and they played Ugly :p

Ehh Jurgen šodien biju Randomā - RRF maksā 13 ls, žēl ka naudas nebija :( Awesome album indeed, realy looking forward to buy it.

Jā es ar redzēju... diezgan dārgi, bet viss tā maksā tur. RRF in our shop costs 26$ :/ But still have to buy it ;D At the moment Not My Funeral is getting equal to SKO! Love that little blast beat at SKO :) This setlist is good! COB again in setlist that's awesome but shame i wont see it. I just cant imagine how someone couldnt like SKO. EDIT: I just now realised that SKO reminds me something from Kissing The Shadows (in some parts) and overall gives me FTR feeling! JUST AWESOME SONG!

Jā es ar redzēju... diezgan dārgi, bet viss tā maksā tur. RRF in our shop costs 26$ :/ But still have to buy it ;D At the moment Not My Funeral is getting equal to SKO! Love that little blast beat at SKO :) This setlist is good! COB again in setlist that's awesome but shame i wont see it. I just cant imagine how someone couldnt like SKO. EDIT: I just now realised that SKO reminds me something from Kissing The Shadows (in some parts) and overall gives me FTR feeling! JUST AWESOME SONG!

Well they have that corner (not realy a corner anyway) with some old and some underground cd's - I saw a Behemoth - Satanica once for like 8$, unholy shit, didn't have enough money at that moment ( I bought the best of Type O Negative earlier that day). Nu bet jā, tajā kastē reizēm ir labas lietas, redzēju Opeth dvd, kas maksāja 9 latus.

Well they have that corner (not realy a corner anyway) with some old and some underground cd's - I saw a Behemoth - Satanica once for like 8$, unholy shit, didn't have enough money at that moment ( I bought the best of Type O Negative earlier that day). Nu bet jā, tajā kastē reizēm ir labas lietas, redzēju Opeth dvd, kas maksāja 9 latus.

Jā šo to jau var atrast. Bet visi jaunumu gan maksā,manuprāt, nesamērīgi dārgi salīdzinājumā ar citām Eiropas valstīm. I saw in that box COB Trashed lost in Helsinki DVD for ~14$ P.S. WTF is in you gif? :D

Jā šo to jau var atrast. Bet visi jaunumu gan maksā,manuprāt, nesamērīgi dārgi salīdzinājumā ar citām Eiropas valstīm. I saw in that box COB Trashed lost in Helsinki DVD for ~14$ P.S. WTF is in you gif? :D

Ej nost ! :O vāks, tur reizēm ir labas lietas. You know that stupid bitch scares the living fuck out of Me :D

Sorry for off topic, but can you give me link to that stupid bitch video ? :D EDIT: Found it! OMG I'm regretting that i ever asked for it OMG! It's like worst shit i ever had seen ? OMG can this be happening - have i seen biggest shit ever?

Sorry for off topic, but can you give me link to that stupid bitch video ? :D EDIT: Found it! OMG I'm regretting that i ever asked for it OMG! It's like worst shit i ever had seen ? OMG can this be happening - have i seen biggest shit ever?

:D

Last edited by a moderator: