Resurrected Power Metal Thread

There's a massive 4 hour power metal mix on youtube with some great stuff. If you have some (or a lot) of time it's worth checking out.

Thanks mate will check that out for sure. Just skipped through the names and have to say I have never heard anything from about 80 % of the bands.

I have seen that the new one from Unisonic gets raving Reviews. Seems to be much more on the Metal side this time than their first Output - reviewers are talking about "Keeper pt. 3"

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmony - The Window of my Soul

single for their album thats coming out nov. 28. Got my interest because Daniel Heiman, the vocalist from Lost Horizon, is doing vocals on this album.

Vocals are good, solos are good, the rest kinda bored me. But Lost Horizon was the shit, so I'll give it a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
LH can never be topped. Nothing DH has done or will do since he left the band will touch LH. That song is weak. LH was great because they were speedy and thrashy. DH's vocals were awesome singing over the blazing riffs. His voice still sounds good but when the music is slowed down it loses some of its power.

LH can never be topped. Nothing DH has done or will do since he left the band will touch LH. That song is weak. LH was great because they were speedy and thrashy. DH's vocals were awesome singing over the blazing riffs. His voice still sounds good but when the music is slowed down it loses some of its power.
seriously, this slow shit with him singing over it should just be thrown away. This isnt powermetal. The verse is fucking stupid, and so is the part before the chorus.
Powermetal sucks ass these days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NPgp5MFivg

Harmony - The Window of my Soul

single for their album thats coming out nov. 28. Got my interest because Daniel Heiman, the vocalist from Lost Horizon, is doing vocals on this album.

Vocals are good, solos are good, the rest kinda bored me. But Lost Horizon was the shit, so I'll give it a chance.

Thanks for that - sounds great to me.

Will buy this for sure.