Rites Of Darkness

Yo, I just was wondering how many people from this forum are actually planning on attending this fest, mostly just to inquire about any hotel situations etc... I just saw on the Rites Facebook page about a special deal at the Super 8, its like 70 bucks a night, which also includes free breakfast m/ Its probably the best deal considering the price and the location. I would assume the 5 of us from the Peoria Crew will just split a room. I dont even know if there are enough people willing to go from here to get a full other room.

I'm going, so let me know the address of the Super 8 and how far it is from the venue.

I'm just worried about getting kicked out of the hotel. The Tremont gets pretty wild during MDF, I can only imagine how rowdy the Super 8 will get with this special offer.

Aw yee, just got 100% confirmation that I will be able to attend this! My last check-up is scheduled for November instead of December :kickass:

No, we probably should get a tally of who all is actually attending. There is a Super 8 that is right down the road from the venue that has special rates for RoD attendees.

If anyone needs a ticket, I have 2 friends that are no longer able to go.

No, we probably should get a tally of who all is actually attending. There is a Super 8 that is right down the road from the venue that has special rates for RoD attendees.

If anyone needs a ticket, I have 2 friends that are no longer able to go.

I haven't bought my ticket yet, so I will buy one of them. Would you guys be down for car-pooling again? I don't think I'm going to the pre-fest anymore since Ondskapt can't make it.

I have one conflicting final, but I talked to my professor and he said that we can easily work something out.

So yeah, I'm definitely in. It seems like most of the UM people aren't going anymore though. Regardless, we should still get a hotel plan going soon.

Edit: Awesome to hear about the car-pool plans, Jon. You're most certainly a welcome addition to the crew.

I'm officially out. I have to attend a mandatory research conference that's on December 10th. I have nothing going at all for every single weekend this semester but I get trolled by this, problem?

It'll definitely happen, I'm just not sure how smoothly the handling of the overseas bands will be given all of the troubles last year, though there are plenty of people to vouch for Danny on other boards.

Ray, you goddamn bastard.

"INQUISITION is the last confirmed band for ROD III. They will be playing Friday, December 9th. Important news regarding the venue and the release of the last of the festival tickets and prefest tickets by this weekend."

EDIT: Holy shit.

"INQUISITION is the last confirmed band for ROD III. They will be playing Friday, December 9th. Important news regarding the venue and the release of the last of the festival tickets and prefest tickets by this weekend."

EDIT: Holy shit.

Saw them at MDF for the first time & am just as excited to see them a 2nd time. I'm very happy with the announcement. :kickass:

This will mark my 3rd time seeing them. Guy and I were discussing how ashamed we felt because we were pretty emotionless when we saw that Inquisition was announced.