RX10D or RR-3?

> I see the little red Xs of doom again.

wtf, meaning your bill gates explorer won't show you the pics?

.... maybe DNS problems over there in Australia..... ?

[ttyp8][user@razorback]:~$ host razorback.ca
razorback.ca has address 207.96.185.145
razorback.ca mail is handled (pri=20) by mail.razorback.ca
razorback.ca mail is handled (pri=10) by mail.razorback.ca

everything seems ok here....................

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause of the leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its from Good Morning, Vietnam

(just so many acronyms up there)

im going to go with the rr3, it looks to be better than the rx10d, and it'll be my first jackson, so i dont want to risk spending too much money on it, im just a kid, i can always buy another one later on

I am the opposite, i bought the RX10D cause essentially that and ther RR3 are the same guitar, am i right?
And i HATE pickguards! i seriosuly do!
That and the less knobs i have on my guitar the better.

I'm one of these minimalist fags, lol

@ needled: Yeah thats my reasoning, the RX10 D is cheaper, so you save more money for the RR1 or custom. My custom is basically gonna be an RR-LL with the EMG 81 AND 85, but with neck thru design

the rr3 has better tremelo though, it looks, if i remember right, cant get to the jackson site at the moment but i think that on the rr3 it's a liscensed floyd rose and on the rx10d it's just some numbers and letters haha. that's my reason

RR3 has a JT580LP, which is a peice of crap, IMO. They stay in tune perfectly, but with just about everything else on it, I don't like them very much... The baseplate is cheap and thin, and the fine tuners don't have a responsive feel, they're rather cheap feeling and seem to be harder to turn than a Schaller or OFR. The RR5 is a string thru Tune-o-matic, probably made by Gotoh, and I love them, but nothing beats a Schaller Floyd.

I'd have saved to get a RR1 new (about $1200-$1300 new, or about $600-$800 used on ebay).

Nothing beats a USA Jackson, IMO.

blazingelectricdeath said:
the rr3 has better tremelo though, it looks, if i remember right, cant get to the jackson site at the moment but i think that on the rr3 it's a liscensed floyd rose and on the rx10d it's just some numbers and letters haha. that's my reason
They both have the same trem system, all japanese Jackson s use that Licensed Floyd Rose trem. The RR1 is the only one with a Original Floyd Rose.

the RR1 has a tune-o-matic piece of junk with strings through body. RR1T has an original floyd-rose.

and as i said, there's absolutely no comparison between an original FR and a "licensed under" piece of junk. the real thing just plays sooooooooooooo much better..... !

you can ditch the "licensed under" and put a real floyd anyways, like i did on my PS-II.

you got it backwards on the RR-1's delt, the RR1 has a FR and the RR-1 T (T for THRU) has the Tune o matic