Say hello to your next progpower usa band....

Ya know I wasn't quite sure what to think. Then when I saw that the singer is missing 3 front teeth I decided that this band is just the greatest thing since gum disease.

I have been watching this virtually non-stop since yesterday afternoon. Like they said on the Simpsons...."it's horrifying, but you can't stop watching it...it's like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade."

I am seriously thinking we should drop Sapphire from the setlist and do a free-form extended version of Hoogie-Boogie Land for 15 minutes instead.

Thoughts?

I have been watching this virtually non-stop since yesterday afternoon. Like they said on the Simpsons...."it's horrifying, but you can't stop watching it...it's like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade."

I am seriously thinking we should drop Sapphire from the setlist and do a free-form extended version of Hoogie-Boogie Land for 15 minutes instead.

Thoughts?

How about you keep Sapphire and do a 45 minute version of Hoogie-Boogie Land? :lol:

Thoughts?

Sapphire! Awesome :worship: :headbang:

Somehow I can see IA do a completely awesome version of this during the All-Star Jam... Glenn, can you set that up? Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease?!?!

;)

On a more serious note, I'm extremely happy to see Nick say Redemption is going to do Sapphire at PP!

I think this is what most country music sounds like before they clean it up in the studio. I'm not sure if they're ready for the mainstage yet, maybe the pre-party.

And Sapphire...probably one of the top 3 songs I wanna hear at PP this year.