Say hello to your next progpower usa band....

Geez, now I know what I needed to really get into this band.....my hearing protectors from work. (Puts them on) AHHHHHHHH, that is more like it! They sound great. What do they sound like? Have no clue. I cannot hear a thing.

Did anyone else watch the "behind the music" of the band that was a related video on there...it shows the whole local access show with the entire set and interviews with these guys. How they came up with the band name is priceless, probably the most brilliant band on earth.

That was the most frightening 1:53 of my life...I had to stop it before I have nitemares....Hoogie Boogie Land is the place where dead souls cross unto the other side

Glenn, you are about 142 years too late. If you had put this band up in 1865, The Confederacy would have been saved because the Union Army would have been holding their ears screaming back to the North.:heh:

I could see Abe Lincoln now, "ARRRGH, that racket. no, no, NO! Let those people alone! At least we can keep that group out of the Union if the CSA continues. My ears cannot take no more! RETREAT!" :lol: :lol:

I have been watching this virtually non-stop since yesterday afternoon. Like they said on the Simpsons...."it's horrifying, but you can't stop watching it...it's like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade."

I am seriously thinking we should drop Sapphire from the setlist and do a free-form extended version of Hoogie-Boogie Land for 15 minutes instead.

Thoughts?

Nick - I think there's still time to grow a mullet prior to PPUSA :lol: It would make your rendition of Hoogie-Boogie Land mean so much more to the fans :headbang: