Say hello to your next progpower usa band....

I have been watching this virtually non-stop since yesterday afternoon. Like they said on the Simpsons...."it's horrifying, but you can't stop watching it...it's like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade."

I am seriously thinking we should drop Sapphire from the setlist and do a free-form extended version of Hoogie-Boogie Land for 15 minutes instead.

Thoughts?
I will break both of your legs off and hang each one from both ladders if you do.
However,maybe Glenn will let you do an encore and you can play that,lol

sounds like the kinda crap that plays county fairs and grand openings for bass pro shops...

is there a place in the world where there are no rednecks?

That was a train wreck of awesomeness. Someone needs to do this at Karaoke night.

dt
OMG, please delete your post. :ill:

sounds like the kinda crap that plays county fairs and grand openings for bass pro shops...

is there a place in the world where there are no rednecks?
Iceland?

You sponsor 'em, & I'm wearing a nothing but a speedo throughout the WHOLE fest next year....If there's enough meth/crack/cheap bourbon, I'll do interperetive dancing to every song of their set....:lol:
Now that would make the aural pain totally worthwhile.

From the Comments & Responses:
"You guys forgot to add the second word for your band name. COMPLETE SHIT."
So succinct MM. :kickass:

This band is the find of the century. Is it too late to get them on the PP8 Sampler CD? Maybe add them to the between bands house music?

There is also a myspace music page for Complete where the magical song of Hoogie Boogie Land can actually be downloaded. May it spread like wildfire. Or as some evidently think, the plague.

http://www.myspace.com/completefanpage

Ruthven and Mitch (WREKage deejay/student host) were watching this in the WREK office. Even though he'd seen it before, Ruthven laughed so hard he was hurtin'....literally rolling on the floor.

Complete really is making the world a happier place. One botched note at a time. :lol:

hoo boy...i rememeber someone telling me about this band a year ago...i didnt get it then...and i still dont get it now...if hoogie boogie land ius a place where band members all play different songs at the same time...i think i'll book my vacation elsewhere...i'd rather listen to spinal tap mk 2 jazz odyssey...lol...d.m.

Oh CRAP... you guys have discovered Complete.... oh man....

LOL

Local guy made a spoof Complete fan page. He's been photoshopping all kinds of stuff. He's even made spoof shirts and merch. It's hilarious!

http://www.myspace.com/completefanpage

trashed-trailer.jpg

COMPSTICK2.jpg

annacurtis.jpg

completeI.jpg