Moonsorrow- songs move to slow
ulver- nothing bad

death- not enough solos
opeth- d1/d2 weren't up with other albums
Pain of salvation: too soft sometimes

Borknagar- production sucks
vintersorg- nothing bad

Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality sounds like a rush job at times
Rush - Vapor Trails was an abomination, and Roll The Bones and Test For Echo are exercises in mediocrity
Dark Tranquillity - The keyboards don't always work
Agalloch - the only thing that could made The Mantle better was more of those guitar lines that pervaded the first album.

Ulver - some tracks are more like a splash of color than a painting, if you know what i mean. i dislike the vocals too.

In the Woods - it's amazing i like this band as much as i do considering how bad the singing is. i don't like recitative style of the male singing. and, oh yeah, they're defunct.

Maudlin of the Well - no more Byron, no more Maria. :(

Opeth - not ambitious enough. and D1 is definitely missing a layer of music; the riffs are not only repetive, they're repetitiously repetitive.

Agalloch - the music in their songs are simple.

Novembre - weak death vocals. clean vocals aren't that great either though i like it as it is; without Novembrine Waltz they'd come dangerously close to being "just another death metal band."

Dream Theater- I agree that Lebrie's voice and high pitched warbling annoys the fuck out of me. And also they start writing songs again rather then technical exercises.
Coroner- I had to mention I hate them for breaking up as well. Certainly THE most underrated band in metal history.
Opeth- They appear to be lazy and don't push themselves enough to produce something worthy of their talent. The formula is wearing thin but then again I like Damnation.
Rush- Geddy Lee does sound absolutely ridiculous on the early albums.

Now as to death-metal vocals (a much discussed topic) they do at times hit me with their total obnoxiousness and basically being unlistenable. I mean the band that represents this most clearly for me is Nile. You really wonder what is the point really. All that effort for a unique concept and mindblowing musicianship and then aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Then again the vocals on the new Nightrage are absolutely brilliant but absolutely different to Nile.

My absolute pet hate:

Steve Harris's overly treble driven tone on everything past Number Of The Beast. I mean its noisy it rattles against the fretboard and I just go why. It just does not compute with me. Check out the bass sound on Killers and Number Of The Beast and tell me which is better. I also realise he started playing a lot more chords and double stops on later releases but it just sounds too clunky for my ears. Then again on Powerslave he seemed to get it just right. So maybe I am being picky.

Opeth - The first three songs on Morningrise bore me to death and most of Deliverance seems to lack effort.

Dark Tranquillity - Why did Stanne have to abandon the clean vocals?

At the Gates - The lyrics in "With fear I kiss the burning darkness" are totally impossible to understand and make no sense at all unless you are delusional

Opeth- Damnation is boring
Korn- David is gay.
Evanescence- Some of their songs have ridiculous lyrics and wierd random "artsy" sounds to them