Science cant prove everything?

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Ive been thinking about something science cant prove, but I really cant figure anything out(Except that whole God thing, but thats not even interesting anymore.).

So come on people!
Throw some theories around!

(Did not want to off-topic an off-topic thread. ;))

Charles Darwin said:
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."

Science cannot approach such theories as those concocted in the minds of insidious charlatans and credulous laymen alike, both with the specific intent of remaining safely insulated from any form of thorough inspection or criticism.

A wise man would detect the insignificance of such theories and decline to waste his time in the pursuit of their merits.

Everything else is firmly in the realm of science.

Youtube comments. There has to be something that makes every single one of them the most dumbest stringed together words (if that) so fucking retarded.

It's more of a mystery than something to prove though.

time travel, the 4th dimension, black holes, dark matter, pop music

Time travel might not be proven, but there is allot of things that suggest its possible(Although most theories involves the end of the universe. ;)).
Although some theories claims that time travel is impossible, but that it is possible to move between alternate dimensions that looks just like our time, until the traveler sets foot in the dimension.

I am to tired to take up the other parts in "depth", but: the 4th dimension is supposed to be real if you go by the laws of physics, and black holes are objects with a critical density, dark matter is a theory to explain allot of the muckatchoo that goes on in the universe.

Youtube comments. There has to be something that makes every single one of them the most dumbest stringed together words (if that) so fucking retarded.

It's more of a mystery than something to prove though.

I can solve that mystery for you right now: Internet Megalomania!
People think they are god because they can write what ever they want without having their moms yell at them! :lol:

I only have one thing that was bought up only this year and that's the fact that we still pretty much don't know shit about the way the human brain works from one person to another. There are studies galore but there is still a fuck ton of research left to be done.

I suppose that's not a proof problem though, so much as a research issue.

Okay I got one: Science can't proove why electro-shock therapy works sometime and doesn't do shit another time.

Besides, Im not talking about god or religion... im talking about dicks.

Now lets talk about cunts.

Squirting? How's that work?