Sex w/ last.fm

So I'm listening to Decubitus again so I took time to look at why they're banned from last.fm. Turns out there's four Decubitus bands, one of which has released a grindcore tape including songs such as "3 Year Old Girls Suck Harder" and "Fucked By Daddy's Fist". That might be the issue, but doesn't grindcore usually get exemption from this @CiG ? Where would grindcore be without little pedophilia? :bah:

You said "banned altogether" didn't you? I never said that grindcore doesn't get fucked by the ToS of sites, just that grindcore flourishes under any PC culture.

If I remember correctly, Last.fm updated their back-end database so it can potentially handle more than one band with the same name. Maybe in another 14 years they'll sort out the website side of it.

Ok there's still like 10 hours left but I think I can close the 2019 chart. These are my most listened albums in 2019.

2019+.jpg

My 2019 artist cloud is an inverted cross so your argument is invalid.

cross w.PNG

Beethoven and Ramones are the most mainstream artists of my all time top 50. Oh well. Koželuh is the most obscure one it seems.

mainstream.PNG

Weekly 4x4. One of the covers is censored because you could get pedophilia if you saw it because some band with the same name made bad jokes.

Oh no, actually, the pedoband is there, so I'm just missing one. I'm gonna have to kill myself now.

4x4 w.png

Reactions: CiG
collage.jpg

Reactions: Onder