Sharing POD Farm Presets!

Well I suppose there emulating and then there's just kid kids who want to reap the benefits of an already good sounding preset to make less work for them. lol I'll be honest a few months ago I came on here hoping for a bundle of presets for myself but decided to learn the hard way instead haha. I think if anyone wants to share by all means do. pretty generous i would say.

I see nothing wrong with a few starting points.

Even if someone does have a preset I have never heard any stories of them not touching the settings. Once they have something they "fix" it to their ears

Thanks tim... let me tell you where I'm coming from... I'm a professional guitarist and graduate from the musicians institute in hollywood california. Anything guitar I'm a knowledge bank because I'm a gear guru and have spent (more than most) a stupid amount of money guitars, amps and effects.

With that said... I'm trying to learn how to engineer, mix and master projects because upon graduating from cal poly pomona with a bachelors in entertainment marketing I am going to start a production company...

I'm on this forum because I really like joeys mixes and would like to learn as much as I can about his process and all that goes into his productions...

Anything else

:fu:

just testing out the new emoticon...

other than all of that nonsense, i think it would behoove you to learn the principles of digital audio before blindly following an ever evolving concept (that is joey's work).

joey has a ridiculous amount of experience. with a revolving door of artists, one can only assume he has made enough mistakes to figure out what works for him.

i myself have a bunch of degrees locked and loaded... but they all mean absolutely nothing without the experience.

we all jock joey's productions ...that's why we're here, right? but that was not what i meant when i said it's difficult to understand where you are coming from.

:fu:

just testing out the new emoticon...

other than all of that nonsense, i think it would behoove you to learn the principles of digital audio before blindly following an ever evolving concept (that is joey's work).

joey has a ridiculous amount of experience. with a revolving door of artists, one can only assume he has made enough mistakes to figure out what works for him.

i myself have a bunch of degrees locked and loaded... but they all mean absolutely nothing without the experience.

we all jock joey's productions ...that's why we're here, right? but that was not what i meant when i said it's difficult to understand where you are coming from.

Thanks for clearing that up... so are you going to share pod presets on here?

Well I suppose there emulating and then there's just kid kids who want to reap the benefits of an already good sounding preset to make less work for them. lol I'll be honest a few months ago I came on here hoping for a bundle of presets for myself but decided to learn the hard way instead haha. I think if anyone wants to share by all means do. pretty generous i would say.

Totally... from my experience 90% of tone is in the playing... but to each his/her own... thank you for sharing your personal experience in regards to pod tones with us...

+1
despite you being a hotshot ex-model, guitar gear guru (wtf?), *randomshowoffskill* and touring musician you sure are awkward online.

You should check out ted weber attenuators... their built better and tend to sound about 10 times better then the THD hot shit (plate) and since taking a guitar efx class at MI I've become sort of a guitar efx/amp/guitar enthusiast trying anything and everything in different settings especially when I was playing for several churchs and had a 10 to 15 pedal pedal board...

and thank you man awkward is cool id rather be awkward then a dick like a lot of frequent posteers are in this forum

Anyways if your not gonna share any presets I don't understand why your even posting this thread?