Shit you get sick of hearing

I'm sick of hearing some stupid divas that share the same maths class with me. They don't come there to study, they come there to whine and fuck up other peoples mood. It's okay if someone can't concentrate, that's normal. But they fucking bitch about everything and if you raise your voice to them you've automatically been damned to the lowest stage of hell. For an example, today they came to me to ask me to do their homework for them. I just replied that they should really do their own homework and I have my own.

All hell broke loose.

I hate having to listen to other people talk about the dumbest things. I guess there's a reason why I hate people.
I dont get annoyed very easily, but that just gets to me.

That reminds me. When the person I'm having a conversation with throws in a french or spanish word for no apparent reason (with the bloody accent of course), for a word where its english equivalent would suffice.

Yeah i agree, i hated that fucking advert for a bureau de changé and i was like NO ITS A FUCKING BUREAU OF CHANGE YOU CUNT. Why change languange in the middle of a god damn sentance?

The other way around is probably more common. I just looked in the newspaper and directly found an example, saying "Harrys, harbour night club, gentlemen free entry, and ladies in green hat before 10pm!", in English. I don't know why they think it's more convenient to put it in English.

That reminds me. When the person I'm having a conversation with throws in a french or spanish word for no apparent reason (with the bloody accent of course), for a word where its english equivalent would suffice.

People do it the other way around in my Spanish class. Throwing in English words when we are supposed to be speaking Spanish. And if I hear someone pronounce pelicula as "pe-li-KYOO-la" one more time I will freak out.

It annoys me when people learn any language without even making an effort to get the pronunciation right. It's basically saying a fuck you to the language and putting a burden on speakers who are trying to understand you.