Shit you get sick of hearing

Eligos

Problem Yet to be Solved
Jun 2, 2008
Great Plains of the U.S.
www.myspace.com
I wish people would shut up about The Faceless. Seriously. It seems like I hear praise for them around every corner, and they're good, but they're not that good. I said the same about Born of Osiris before them and Beneath the Massacre before them. Simply not worth the praise.

People keep bringing them up to me because there's a part of one of the songs on the new that all the deathcore kids think sounds "SOOOOOOOO BLACK METAL OMG". Yeah I know you think it sounds black metal. Shut up.

Anything you guys feel the same way about?

I fucking hate hearing about Black Tide. They're not epic, they're not even metal. They're whiny, awful, annoying emo shite. I can't even fathom how some people think they're metal.

I wish people would shut up about The Faceless. Seriously. It seems like I hear praise for them around every corner, and they're good, but they're not that good. I said the same about Born of Osiris before them and Beneath the Massacre before them. Simply not worth the praise.

People keep bringing them up to me because there's a part of one of the songs on the new that all the deathcore kids think sounds "SOOOOOOOO BLACK METAL OMG". Yeah I know you think it sounds black metal. Shut up.

Anything you guys feel the same way about?

A-fuckin-men. I don't even think they're that good. I think they're rubbish, boring, overrated and sound like any other omg tech death core breakdown time band.

I'm sick of alot of tech based bands that seem to have no soul in their playing, it just sounds like annoying insects eating into my brain.

I hate hearing "that's just the way it is." In most of the cases I hear it it's completely worthless and annoying.

THIS

Yeah if I want to listen to dissonant-y "technical death metal" like The Faceless I'll probably listen to Ulcerate, they have less gay deathcore breakdown and more bizarre riffing.

Not that I'm overly defending it... but hearing people bitch about metalcore and deathcore is really annoying. >_>

I don't think there's anything wrong with bashing shitty/worthless music, but I'd rather people just not acknowledge it than incessantly whine about it as if they're helping.

I really only get sick of hearing things around school, like anyone with a vagina telling me that they want to do my hair, people who bitch about being forced to use their heads in class, friends complaining about vacuous rock music when they ironically listen to bullshit that is just as worthless (breakdown laden post-hardcore nonsense for retards and little girls). I just tune it all out now.