shit you wish bands would stop doing

iron_maiden.jpg

Thats an iron maiden. It impales every part of your body that isn't a major artery or vital organ, and the spikes stay in to keep you alive in agonizing pain while your being interogated.

I'm pretty sure it WILL fuck you up you ignorant ass-clown.

iron_maiden.jpg

Thats an iron maiden. It impales every part of your body that isn't a major artery or vital organ, and the spikes stay in to keep you alive in agonizing pain while your being interogated.

I'm pretty sure it WILL fuck you up you ignorant ass-clown.

Holy shit!
That's fucking badass hahaha.

Man, not knowing what an actual Iron Maiden is...

It's up there with thinking "The Trooper" is an album. Fuck, are some people ever stupid.

Man, not knowing what an actual Iron Maiden is...

It's up there with thinking "The Trooper" is an album. Fuck, are some people ever stupid.

Well I don't even like Iron Maiden...

And I don't give a fuck if people say, "You're not a real metalhead" for that.

I started to like metal in a few years ago so.

This has nothing to do with the bands themselves, but I hate it when I get a new CD and it's in the jewl case upside down, or sideways. It's like walking through an art exhibit in which the lazy staff hung the paintings up crooked.

You mean when the physical disc isn't in there straight? I'm pretty sure that kind of obsessive-compulsive behavior is God's way of telling you to stop buying music and save the money for therapy.

-slayer should either record good shit again or just quit.
-Iron Maiden should stop making songs that sound like rehashes of previous albums and make something that actually sounds new
-metallica should stop using garbage cans for drums
-helloween should just quit cause Andi sucks badly
-CoB should stop making shitty metal and go back to their old sound, and they also should stop fucking using the exact same key changes in each song. it's really annoying.
-Sonata Arctica should stop making overly progressive songs
-Ensiferum should stop using random chord progressions
-Nightwish should stop sounding so cheesy with their damn seprano boys
-Devin Townsend should stop being a lazy bastard and go tour with SYL again.
-Dimmu should stop sounding so cheesy
-Corpsegrinder needs to kill more gnome mages
-There's also way too many symphonic metal bands fronted by female singers. (they all sound alike.)

Also, headbanging looks a bit lame when being bald. (but there are a few exceptions)

? That song is about an actual Iron Maiden, not the band itself, and it kicks fucking ass. The dark spot would be the 90's.

The whole of the first two albums, with the exception of "Killers" and "Wrathchild", are giant black spots. There's nothing wrong with their 90's albums. "Fear Of The Dark" and "No Prayer For The Dying" generally aren't in question so I won't dwell but, while Blaze's voice may not have been perfectly suited to Iron Maiden, the music they put out in the late 90's was still fucking solid. "Lighting Strikes Twice", "The Clansman", "When Two Worlds Collide" and "Sign Of The Cross" were some of the best material they'd recorded since "Somewhere In Time". Even "The Angel And The Gambler" is alright if you cut out about 90% of the choruses and bring the song down to around the 3 minute mark.

This FerretallicA guy has got to be trolling. I haven't see him say anything non-retarded since he showed up.
Your fly's undone.

-Iron Maiden should stop making songs that sound like rehashes of previous albums and make something that actually sounds new

Actually, what they really need to do is stop making songs whose choruses consist of a single line repeated 16 times. It drives me fucking nuts, and they do it all the time now. It's amazing how many great songs they've ruined that way.

Actually, what they really need to do is stop making songs whose choruses consist of a single line repeated 16 times. It drives me fucking nuts, and they do it all the time now. It's amazing how many great songs they've ruined that way.

Indeed, they always do that. Especially in the more recent albums.

The whole of the first two albums, with the exception of "Killers" and "Wrathchild", are giant black spots.

What? The first two albums fucking rule - although the second is a bit samey. "Prowler", "Running Free", "Sanctuary", "Phantom of the Opera", "Murders in the Rue Morgue", "Prodigal Son"... all fantastic. Do you just dislike them because they sound punkish, or what?

I completely agree. Some of thier songs that I fucking love are like that, and it pisses me off every time it gets to the chorus.

I can't listen to an Iron Maiden album with anybody other than Bruce Dickenson doing vocals... It just feels like blasphemy or something.

I'm goin' to see those fuckers live next month!

Also; I wish My Chemical Romance would stop existing.
Sorry I thought of that as soon as I saw the title for this thread and just had to get it out.