Should I cut my hair???

Should I cut my hair?

• Total voters
Don't listen to the haters, dude. You cut your hair and you will instantaneously blend into the crowd. You will be nobody (at fist glance) except another of the crawbillions of nameless faces out there. Keep your hair and at least you will be, "hey dude".

Don't listen to the haters, dude. You cut your hair and you will instantaneously blend into the crowd. You will be nobody (at fist glance) except another of the crawbillions of nameless faces out there. Keep your hair and at least you will be, "hey dude".

This is hilarious

lol at everyone calling him fat

anyways, none of this even matters because his face is so red it looks like he's been a drunk for 50 years

So my other long-haired bearded friend and I were walking home today and some middle-aged woman passing us told us to "take a bath, a shave, and a haircut." I should point out that we're both well-groomed - we keep our facial hair trimmed, bath regularly obviously, and keep our hair in pony-tails and don't let it get all shitty.
I couldn't come up with anything clever off the top of my head, so I told her to go fuck herself. This is the second time this has happened in about a week.

It will be less curly when it gets longer man... when i started to grow mine it was quite wavey now its almost totally straight.

DO NOT cut it!!!