It's a sad day in the life of King Drunkard my friends...

Gwen Stefani is all preg00rz and stuff and she bitch painted her kid's room all black so it's gonna be some fucking goth douche.

i had long hair beyond shoulder length once. one day on a whim i cut it into medium-longish-spikes-on-all-sides length. i was surpised like FUCK it looked awesome!

then it grew out again after some months. twas alright but then one day on a whim i have it straightened. i was like HOLY SHIT this is great!

today i have slicked back superman-length hair and it looks badass especially with sunglasses.

moral of the story: same hairstyle all the fucking time = boring. change = good.

i had long hair beyond shoulder length once. one day on a whim i cut it into medium-longish-spikes-on-all-sides length. i was surpised like FUCK it looked awesome!

then it grew out again after some months. twas alright but then one day on a whim i have it straightened. i was like HOLY SHIT this is great!

today i have slicked back superman-length hair and it looks badass especially with sunglasses.

moral of the story: same hairstyle all the fucking time = boring. change = good.

i have very curly hair so all i have to do if i want it to look different is not wash it :cool:...:loco:

So do I. Its a lot longer in the back than in the front.

Business in the front...

PARTY IN THE BACK :headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass:

mullet1.jpg

Since I'm a cheap ass and don't feel like spending $13 on a haircut.. And don't trust myself with scissors and my own hair... I'll just hide my wings in my hat.

there's a photoshop of that with that dude wearing a gold grille on a chain, fo sho.