Should we expect an announcement this week?

LOL!! :lol: Purely coincidence.

We're no further or closer than we were yesterday or even two weeks ago. What really sucks though, is that we don't even know which way they're leaning...yes or no. Their booking agent (and other members as well, I'm guessing) have been trying to get an answer from each member, and that's the hold up. Apparently one or 2 of the guys are hard to get a hold of right now...possibly on vacation or something...not sure.
Are they well aware that they are leaving you twisting in the wind? You'd think with a headlining spot for a good metal fest there would be a little more urgency on their part. Best of luck, man .. hope it works out.

Britt

Didn't NM cancel Prog Power to do the DISTURBED tour?
(Which I think wound up being pushed back anyhow)

yeah....I still dont get that move...how many DIsturbed fans could you turn over to like your music???? you are basically dealing with the lowest common denominator of people there...after country and rap crowds.

Nevermore canceled 2006 ProgPower when the Disturbed tour got delayed, which made it so that it would occur when ProgPower did.

yeah....I still dont get that move...how many DIsturbed fans could you turn over to like your music???? you are basically dealing with the lowest common denominator of people there...after country and rap crowds.

I didn't get that one either.
Mallcore and Nu Metal fans are not going to get into an underground metal band. I guess from the band's perspective, it is an opportunity to play arenas and what not, so I guess its a different touring experience.
Plus I am sure the payday was decent.

Though I agree overall that I am sure not many new fans were made.

I didn't get that one either.
Mallcore and Nu Metal fans are not going to get into an underground metal band. I guess from the band's perspective, it is an opportunity to play arenas and what not, so I guess its a different touring experience.
Plus I am sure the payday was decent.

Though I agree overall that I am sure not many new fans were made.

I doubt the payday was that great..I have heard nothing but horror stories on larger tours from bands thinking the same thing and they end up not having fun at all. I could be wrong in that instance though.

I like Nevermore AND Disturbed......so what does that make me?:p
(I don't consider myself to be "the lowest common denominator" btw...;) )