Show last night Warrel

I think that's one they ordinarily wouldn't play at this point if they weren't on tour with type o. just a guess. it may have been worked into the setlist to appeal to the more gothic crowd. I personally would have taken a song from PoE or DNB over that one but it was a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

Seattle show or Portland show? At the Seattle show Sheppard and another guy walked by me carrying Warrel out of the bar and the showbox. Van walked by me turing Type O and patted me on the shoulder then shook my hand(I am guessing cause I had crutches) then walked off to the bar. So it seems that they were busy drinking to hang out and Jim was sick.

NapalmForLunch said:
Seattle show or Portland show? At the Seattle show Sheppard and another guy walked by me carrying Warrel out of the bar and the showbox. Van walked by me turing Type O and patted me on the shoulder then shook my hand(I am guessing cause I had crutches) then walked off to the bar. So it seems that they were busy drinking to hang out and Jim was sick.

That was me helping them. Warrel partied hard. Here's the setlist as I remember it...

EOR
Ambivalence
Silent Hedges
Narcosynthesis
Who Decides
Never Purify
Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday
River Dragon
The Sound of Silence

I'm POSITIVE they didn't play Engines of Hate, and DID play Sound of Silence.

unregistered (which I'm pretty sure was Warrel) got it right, he broke his arm on a Camping Trip.
Setlist last night in Portland included Engines of Hate but not Sounds of Silence.
Got to meet them all backstage, awesome, nice, and humble people.*thumb up*
Van's Drumtech must be one of the nicest people in the world!

Had a great time last night,only thing that sucked was that their set was that short. Awesome performance, especially by Jeff who played (almost) flawlessly.
T-Shirts on sale were the Arch Enemy/Nevermore shirts (which have the Pentagram with NM on front and a skull on backside) and the DNB (tour?) shirt. Both $25. Also on sale was the new CD.

I'm not gonna miss another show from these guys when they come around my area sometime.
Also props to the few Hardcore Nevermore fans who were on the left side of the stage up front. It was fun with you guys.

Peace!

White Rabbit said:
I think that's one they ordinarily wouldn't play at this point if they weren't on tour with type o. just a guess. it may have been worked into the setlist to appeal to the more gothic crowd. I personally would have taken a song from PoE or DNB over that one but it was a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

dito. Grest fucking show nonetheless! Can't wait till Nov.29th w/Dimmu and Children of Bodom...

Unregistered2 said:
unregistered (which I'm pretty sure was Also props to the few Hardcore Nevermore fans who were on the left side of the stage up front. It was fun with you guys.

Peace!

Why thank you! It was quite fun up there on the left. You can't get too close too Jeff. He put on a phenomenal performance!. His little guitar fills he added during the river dragon and engines of hate were the epitome of badass!:headbang:-at one with the 'ness

Thanks to snohomish county traffic, I missed half of Nevermore's set and showed up as they were playing Narcosynthesis. Anyway, the band rocked and I was glad they played River Dragon. My favorite part of the set was probably when Warrel was asking people to stage dive and started complaining when the security wouldn't let the chicks up on stage "at least let her up, she has tits!" *l*. I thought Type O's performance was great, far better then when I saw them a few years ago.

Yeah, in the Portland show they played Engines of Hate but not Sounds of Silence. I still could not believe they played Silent Hedges, that song is so awesome. I talked to Warrel and Van for a while, which was cool, and found out what Warrel did to his arm. I can't wait to see them again.