Show us your studio 2011 [room / racks / backline]

My humble 'control room'

DSC00296.JPG

DSC00303.JPG

Monitor stands are actually Lucky Luke box collections, fucking heavy as hell but they came in handy as hell :loco:

Major plus for me on the Mac is you don't need ant-virus software, and you can use your recording/mixing computer for personal use on the internet far more liberally.

Unless you're looking at pr0n on the wrong websites, you shouldn't need anti-virus on Windows either :Smug:

Some cool studios in here!

I need to get a real tracking desk :(

This of course looks like dog shit compared to some other stuff ITT, but this is my setup right now!

44277_1298320582.jpg

66306_1298320584.jpg

All of my guitars seem to be missing from that picture, and my amps/pedals are at the practice room so not too much gear there!

Again, another shit bedroom setup, but its all i can do / afford,

Alesis 520 M1Active, mopads, inta audio PC underneath the desk and an M-audio DMP3
2db6ydz.jpg

Saffire Pro 40, FMR RNC, TS 7
o90kfm.jpg

Marshall AVT 150 valvestate 2000, BOSS GT 10, chinese epiphone bass, and my first electric a matte purple cort, my epiphone les paul is in the shop :(
14avtc8.jpg

these are various pics of treatment i have put up, some are hard to see cause i used the same color as the walls :lol:
s13sk6.jpg

2q3cfu8.jpg

2nneqv.jpg

my homestudio, finally with acoustic-treatment... :) not perfect, but way better than before :) (roomdimensions: 4m x 2,5m x 2,4m)
CIMG0565_klein.jpg

CIMG0576_klein.jpg

hs_mh_aftertreatment.jpg

hs_mh_aftertreatment_wf.jpg

evil 40Hz-Mode and a dip in the 100Hz-Range.. but sounds good ;)

jip, i completely agree, obviously building a studio from the ground up is an on going process but I'm gettin' there! thanks for the links. :D on a side note: took me 7 years to break 100 posts haha.

jip, i completely agree, obviously building a studio from the ground up is an on going process but I'm gettin' there! thanks for the links. :D on a side note: took me 7 years to break 100 posts haha.
Haha yeah, I'm currently building my own studio.. it's 100fold more work than one would imagine :cry: Didn't know you already had plans on (more) acoustic treatment, I just felt like mentioning it because the studio looks really cool - I especially envy you for the big liveroom :headbang: