Signals ZomBass 1.0 (Fender J-Bass Kontakt Instrument)

50$? No thanks. Is there such an improvement that its doubled in price. Is there a Speaker Dynamic feature or something? This is like calling ZomBass1 shit that it doubled in price. An increase of over 100%. Yikes, goodluck.

Did you even read the flyer?
None of that was on Zombass 1.

We added 11 features for a mere thirty more dollars. Hardly a bad deal. Considering something like Trilian is $300.

To be clear, I'm not upset that it's 50 dollars, that is a fair price and I didn't even know the price at the time.

I was just a little irked at the fact that somebody involved with the product tried to make it seem like I'm an idiot for asking a reasonable question. I didn't ask if Zombass 2 would be free for Zombass 1 owners, I simply asked if there would be a discount. A simpleand polite no would have sufficed instead of a snarky response, which did annoy me slightly but I wouldn't call it upset ;)

But hey fuck it i'll probably end up buying it anyway since it will just rock that hard and I am a fan of Signals' products :Smokin:

David Voll is not affiliated with Signals Audio. He is a customer, and did a tone for us once.

If you have a question in the future, just message us. No hard feelings.

Good news !
Pretty excited about the new version.
I still use a lot the first one.

That's not very clear for me ; will it be a discount for V1 users or not ? (not a free upgrade, just a little discount as V1 will become useless when buying V2)

The more I hear of the first, the more excited I get for #2. I was totally oblivious to this until just the other day.

There will be no discounts for users who purchased Zombass 1.

Here's why :

1) We have no way to track who did and didn't buy Zombass 1. Z1 was created as an experiment for a small group of people and caught on with minor success. If you purchased Z1, then thank you. Your money went towards the mountains of strings purchased to actually create said instruments.

2) Instead of increasing the price and giving discounts, we feel that just plain lowering the price is a better alternative. $49.99 is incredibly fair, considering that very few other bass instruments with this level of features are available, and most, if not all, are far more expensive.

I'm sorry if this upsets people. But we are not some corporation looking to make ALL TEH MONIEZ. We are two dudes who love music and want to record bands. If your decision to purchase Zombass 2 is swayed over not getting a discount....well, we have to remain somewhat professional...right?

The only thing that upsets me a little is the fact that i purchased zombass 1 a couple of weeks ago
and i could have used that money on zombass 2 (as it will make zombass 1 obsolete)
i know its only 50 bucks and i will buy it for sure
but i just feel like i wasted 20 bucks...
in the end is like zombass 2 will cost me 70 bucks ...

Will zombass 2 also have "processed distorted" patches?

The only thing that upsets me a little is the fact that i purchased zombass 1 a couple of weeks ago
and i could have used that money on zombass 2 (as it will make zombass 1 obsolete)
i know its only 50 bucks and i will buy it for sure
but i just feel like i wasted 20 bucks...
in the end is like zombass 2 will cost me 70 bucks ...

Dont you run the risk of facing this situation with anything? Bad timing blows, but I mean it is what it is.

Sorry to hear that.

so you're going to allow resales?

i can't remember if there was an user agreement for zombass 1.0, but for pretty much all sample libraries i've seen, resales is a huge no-no.

anyway, again about the price: thinking about it some more i think the price sounds fair, as long as the product sounds good and realistic. i'll probably shell 50 bucks out when i've heard some audio demos. if this sounds great and realistic, then i'm in. :)