Sinergy New Album

ETOS kick ass, I'm glad they're back! :)

As for teh new Sinergy...I wonder if it will have just as, uh, yummy an intro as the last one :D

Anyway I'm quite sure it will kick bootay!

I agree, I've been listening to Suicide by my side alot right now, moreso than To Hell and Back.. Dunno why..

Wait...

OH.. it's because I have an 8 disc changer, and only Suicide By My Side is in.. And to change that.. Dude.. I gotta like unlock my car.. press a button.. Exit the car.. Open the trunk.. Open the cd thing.. Pull... I can't even continue.. It just starts to go to hell from there. So much work.

Both are kick ass CD's.

I wish I had an 8 disc thingee too! :bah:
(And if you now say go buy one: I have A LITTLE money --to spend on my tuition, art material and booze!)

It came with the car I bought.. *shrugs*

And I won't tell you too, just I listen to so many diff songs from so many diff bands.. I need to be able to do that, or I'd probably crash while changing CD's..

It's like Sinergy- Passage to the Fourth World, Kalmah- Heroes to Us, Norther- Mirrors of Madness, Hammerfall- instrumental... get the picture? Most on their own respective cd's with some mixes.

\m/Jason\m/ said:
No sarcasm. I remember reading sthg like "sinergy found a new steady bassplaye for the upcoming albumr" Wasn't it from an interview with Roope:erk:
Meaby I misunderstood. In that case, sorry :p

OK. No need to be sorry.