Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

wait... can i only pay with paypal?
BALLACHE!

EDIT:

Being a blind idiot paid just fine.

wait.....
Screen%20shot%202010-05-05%20at%2021.19.55.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Just tried Trigger on two different sessions in the few spare minutes of down time I get these days. Awesome and painless so far. A joy to use compared to Drumtracker. If Cubase worked properly I'd create a template Trigger session to load all my projects into. Set all the instances up, everything pre-routed for instant and easy suppression, and straight out to MIDI.

Is there any word on this MIDI delay issue? Any reason the MIDI output of Trigger seems to lag behind the actual transients? Is it a host, or VST-format thing?

I just bought the upgrade after trying the demo for a few days...Anyone know when the download page will be up again?

The main thing I noticed about Trigger is that - to me - the samples just sounded better, even on straight replacement, which I wouldn't think phase accuracy would be a factor (using 1 sample set and not blending with original mic tones). I've never really had issues with drumagog or aptrigga to begin with, but this one just seems to sound better than if I use the gog of the same drum (snare 11a for example) on the same track for 100% replacement.

I'm looking forward to blending mic and multiple samples for drum tones...If only I could download now!

Is there any word on this MIDI delay issue? Any reason the MIDI output of Trigger seems to lag behind the actual transients? Is it a host, or VST-format thing?

It's host thing (MIDI is very host dependent thing). This delay is constantly, so you can just shift track.

News. In the end of this week I'll start to do Example Projects (with demo of Leakage Suppression, MIDI, etc) and video tutorials separately for every host.

Also, soon we going to release Instruments Maker and update for TRIGGER, which will expand MIDI compatibility :)

I'm looking forward to blending mic and multiple samples for drum tones...If only I could download now!

Thanks for info. We changed one server to new, so, probably it may cause some problems. We'll check and fix it as soon as possible. Everyone who bought TRIGGER will get it :)

Thanks for your patience!

server seems to be back up guys...
oh wait... now more people will download, so the conection will be slower.
DANG IT
;)

Also, soon we going to release Instruments Maker and update for TRIGGER, which will expand MIDI compatibility :)

not trying to be pushy or anything ... but roughly ... what is "soon"?

Not looking for an exact day or anything but are you thinking it will be in a few days, a couple weeks ... ?

more for the Instrument Maker part