Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

I'm exactly the same with velocities, but that's why I use MIDI. You focus on the triggering in one run through the record, then after that you can just focus on mixing, and set up as many samplers as you need, all keyed from that same MIDI track. You can split the velocities up whichever way you want.

yeah, I'm doing the smae (usually not with midi though), but same principle....
you'll still have to edit the track together from several tracks/instances etc

MIDI PT instructions:
Write down some notes on a midi track.
What you need to set up now, is to set multiple output to multiple instances of trigger, so let's say you got this midi file with 5 notes for kick snare and 3 toms, each trigger instance will trigger a note
To set multiple output click command (on mac) or control (on windows ... can't remeber if it's control or not on windows) and set the first output
Go to Trigger : open settings ->set midi in to "on"
Set Midi In Note to the note in the midi file
Repeat this for each note
click play -> rock on hell yeah !
Didn't set the midi output on trigger, I really don't need it

cheers
got there in the end... but still seems to be triggering with delay for me.

oh and when is instrument maker out??
bump

I just bought trigger with the discount, and I am so excited. the download is going fine - I can't wait to use it. bye bye drumagog!!

lasse, PM Trigger Support and send your tracks to him.. I guarantee he'll find static settings.. The other program you mentioned isn't actually even sample accurate, let alone phase accurate. It seems rather easy to set up two TRIGGERs, one for all rimshots, and one on SOFT for all medium and ghosts.

Looking forward to hearing more demos,

Alex

what he said ^ ^ ^

I popped Trigger on my kick, snare, and toms, and it triggered 100% accurately without changing any settings(ok, ok, with the exception of lowering the "detail" for the snare track)

this thing is amazing.

Seems like a really cool one I must say.. Is this totally latency free or what.. ?

If yes, this would be an interesting choice for live triggering also in our shows..

I can set Trigger and it triggers everything accurately through the whole track. I have to mess with a couple knobs, but otherwise it's been super easy. Aptrigga has never done that for me, Drumagog does for the most part. Aptrigga sounds better the Drumagog, though. I think Trigger sounds great with the Slate samples, but it's really tough to say if it outperforms Aptrigga for me until I can make my own samples.

Also, where can you load in just the single sample dealio people have been talking about? I guess I should read the manual, haha.

think the key Guy's is making sure that trigger gets a healthy level in...
And i mean often more than you'd think.
I've had to stick a trim plugin in front just to make sure it's got enough.

But when you do that it works beautifully.
oh yeah and instrument maker would be REALLY good.
how soon is now?

think the key Guy's is making sure that trigger gets a healthy level in...
And i mean often more than you'd think.
I've had to stick a trim plugin in front just to make sure it's got enough.

But when you do that it works beautifully.
oh yeah and instrument maker would be REALLY good.
how soon is now?

For me it was a matter of upping the input slider a bit, otherwise it's been great.

Slate-

Is the Snare13A that comes with trigger different than the old wavs/gogs I have? It seems to be lacking in the mids department now.

so i've been using trigger in anger today.
On some tracks with pretty bad spill between the kick and snare.
Its awesome!!!
its a little fiddly at times and does require a tiny bit of automation of the detail slider here and there. But phenomally tight and great dynamic tracking.
Well done slate digital.

Can anyone please tell me how many mB are the files ?
plugin / deluxe / snare / kicks / toms ?
Because here the download manager won't work, and when I direct download it doesn't show how big is the file. It's a pain here