Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

Man broke down and bought it finally, works pretty good. Def way tighter triggering than the current version of drumagog but for me it is pretty much useless without the instrument maker.I tried using it on a mix I'm doing for Relapse records today (Putrid Pile)and on the blasts it's pretty much usless just for the fact that I can't go into it like drumagog (or can I and I'm just missing something?) and turn off certain hits.I have never found a set of samples that I like every hit in the group.... I usually go through and mute out the hits that sound like shit with the song/part.

overall I think this will be great (and usable)once it has more flexibility with the instrument maker. tomorrow I'm gonna just try to load some single wavs and see if I can get it to sound better with that.

also I could never manage to download the toms. always stopped at like 74% everything else downloaded fine.

I have troubles downloading it. Even with a download manager, it often stops and you have to start again because it doesn't accept pausing. For the toms I achieved to go to 664mo (83%) and then it stopped. Here it only downloads at 40kb/s so it ctook me hours for nothing.

Has any of you achieved to set your download manager to work ? Do you need to set the username / pass in the download manager ? I tried to set the ones I have to use for Trigger to reach the links but it doesn't work.

Man broke down and bought it finally, works pretty good. Def way tighter triggering than the current version of drumagog but for me it is pretty much useless without the instrument maker.I tried using it on a mix I'm doing for Relapse records today (Putrid Pile)and on the blasts it's pretty much usless just for the fact that I can't go into it like drumagog (or can I and I'm just missing something?) and turn off certain hits.I have never found a set of samples that I like every hit in the group.... I usually go through and mute out the hits that sound like shit with the song/part.

overall I think this will be great (and usable)once it has more flexibility with the instrument maker. tomorrow I'm gonna just try to load some single wavs and see if I can get it to sound better with that.

also I could never manage to download the toms. always stopped at like 74% everything else downloaded fine.
play with the velocity and dynamic curves.
You want to turn the velocity to the right, and the dynamics to the left.
maybe stick it on a separate track just for the blasts.

how about something that's actually in time with the original drum tracks.

Yeah Drumagog fucking sucks, I honestly don't know why so many people still use it or how it ever got so popular being out of time with the track it's replacing. Fucking jokes...