Slipknot = In Flames

warsofwinter

In memory of Chuck
May 2, 2001
Corner Brook Canada
www.warsofwinter.cjb.net
Is it just me or is In Flames soundin a bit more like Slip Knot , and Slip Knot soundin more like In Flames . Cory from Slip Knot can do the growls just like Anders in some parts . and anders can sing a bit like Cory when he sings clean it's weird . The music has it's differents but everytime I take a listen to Slip Knots new "metal" shit it sounds more and more like IF , there next album well sound really metal by the time they finnish touring with IF

I owe In Flames a lot for getting me into all sorts of music, but I don't like them much anymore. I still listen to the early albums but their later works are not that great imo. I don't know if Slipknot and In Flames sound alike for I haven't heard Slipknots lastest album. I heard one song called "heretic" or something like that and didn't hear any resemblance there.

Hmm ok now seeing the above post I will have to check that out.

oh for Christ's sake, how can you see any resemblances between those two bands? for once, Slipknot's music is simplistic, repetitous, goofy and evidently not creative at all. In Flames is way more varied, elaborated, and has 10 times more intelligent lyrics.

It's this small thing called opinion, leper. I'm sure you've heard of it.

And in flames is rather repetitive.