Snow: Ha.

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
These St Louis wussies don't know anything about snow.
"2 inches?!? Call off the schools!"
If this happened in Chicago, people would be all, "What snow?"
sledding7.jpg

In tenth grade we were out of school for 3 weeks straight because of 6 inches of snow that refused to melt. It doesn't help that my home county was very unprepared for snow and we only had approximately one snowplow for the entire county, which takes about an hour to traverse from corner to corner. So they would call for a chance of snow and we'd have no school the next day. Once they cancelled it the night before and we had a sunny, 65 degree day with no school the next day. You northern people and your snow...you don't know the joys of waiting for the two or three predictions of snow per winter and hoping you will get a day or two out of school because of it.

Maybe- but I don't have a picture of myself in the desert.
Wish I did, that would mean I actually got to go there.

I still don't really know what happened on the Westward HO trip- are there more interesting posts floating around?

does anyone remember the x-files about the chupecabra ? for some reason that episode scared the crap out of me. it must have been like 2 years ago now... or maybe 3...

well, goes to show what i know... i dont even have a tv. but anyway, yea it was like the goat sucker thing and like, these two brothers have big weird puffy heads and it was scary.

Originally posted by chupe666
Maybe- but I don't have a picture of myself in the desert.
Wish I did, that would mean I actually got to go there.

I still don't really know what happened on the Westward HO trip- are there more interesting posts floating around?

none that i am aware of. but if you want the whole fun story then e-mal me and i'll be more than happy to fill you in. :)

no, it was like they had some weird disease and they lacked enzymes and it somehow led to them being goatsuckers. but now suddenly i am totally horrified by the limbless mom under the bed factor.