So I going to finally try

Good luck. I should stop too, but I don't really care to yet. In fact, I toked a few and ate a wendys bacon cheeseburger before my intramural basketball game yesterday. It was triumphant.

lurch70 said:
smoke cigars instead ...

'bout to spark up my fav.

cigar_onyx.jpg

and read

1416500146.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

General Zod said:
Are those Onyx? I've never had one. Probably because I've never read anything favorable about them. Just curious, what are some of your other favorites?

Zod

Where do ya get your Cigar information? Just curious, because Onyx where rated the number 1 non-cuba cigar in the world by cigar affecianado.

94 -- Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso, Dominican Republic, August 2001

Rolled in the Dominican Republic by Altadis U.S.A., this cigar made a memorable debut when it scored 94 points. Featuring a maduro wrapper and a bargain price tag, Onyx Reserve has scored in the 90s on two occasions since.

I like Cuban Cohibas, but not really American ones, they taste drier and less..errr...full to me.

Fuente Fuente's
Arturo Fuente
Montecristo

I'm off of my cigar game after moving, and not having a good local smokeshop =( My last one had a gimungus walk in humador which ruled.

For a cheaper smoke I like to go with Romeo y Julieta

...or even somtimes just Backwoods for when im feeling rustic =) =)

I've yet to smoke anything that didn't taste like shit. But I like how music rules after the pot. So thats the only thing I've stuck with.

I've tried a handful of different cigar types including some from a buddy of mine who loves his cigars. They all tasted like shit,

I've had Onyx cigars, they're a boutique brand made by a big name I'm pretty sure. Don't remember much about them though.

I have a humidor FULL of tasty stogies...am I allowed to smoke them still?

KILL TULLY said:
My dad was smoking one of those and I was smoking and Onyx, and we ended up trading, if I remember it was sort of a lighter sweeter smoke?

they are light but definetelly not sweet ...
they still give you that nice big whaft of smoke I like ...
but really I like their easy draw and still somewhat rich flavor.