so, when the album leaks

JoeVice said:
i hope there is some big mainstream release so there will be a midnight sale at the local record store...that would be the shit.

last one of those i saw in this town was for St. Anger.. terrible, terrible day..

I just see it this way: the longer I have to digest the album before seeing the songs live the better. So yeah, I'll be downloading it if I get the chance... but of course I'll be purchasing when it comes out as well.

^SS Your avatar looks awesome, what is it from?

I'm going to try and wait but I don't know if I'll be able to. I have no will power. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out though. I own their other 7 albums.

As soon as I hear information about leakage, I'm going to trow my pc into the sea to prevent myself from being able to do what I know that I will do in a moment of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

...uh.. I'll try my best, and probably end up buying it and not d/l'ing it. :erk:

You are going to miss out when you have threads saying "Ohhh, MY 'RECTILE DISFUNCTION HAS BEEN CURED LMZAO AND NTO ONLYY DATT, I HVE HDA A BNOER FOR TEH PAST WEEK... HRTS TO SLEP THOU.... NOT ONLY DATR BUT ITS GROWeN 4 INCHES SINEC!!!! YOU NEED THIS!!!!!11"

I'll try not to download it, but if I do download something from the album it will only be the first and last track, not the middle stuff, and of course I will buy it.

It would be nice if this time the people who downloaded it had the courtesy not to announce said fact on the band's own forum (out of respect for one thing, and not to ruin it for people who do actually have the patience to just pick up the disc at the store for another).

But that too would take an act of God unfortunately.

Looking for a Job said:
yeah i never like seeing songs i've never heard before live...they're just never quite as good. it'd be awesome to know the song they're playing for the first time :Spin:

sadly i'll probably break my 5 year tradition of not buying CDs when i do buy this one :erk:
You do realize that once you start BUYING Opeth CDs, you won't stop until you get the whole catalogue, right? Is that something you and your stinginess can prepare to do? ;) :p

Looking for a Job said:
yeah i never like seeing songs i've never heard before live...they're just never quite as good. it'd be awesome to know the song they're playing for the first time :Spin:

sadly i'll probably break my 5 year tradition of not buying CDs when i do buy this one :erk:

you should buy some cds and support the artists

TheApostle: Good point man. Even when the day comes that someone describes the parts of the song can actually kinda ruin it for me, then I still kinda know what to expect of it.